“ansome pasties my lovers! :-)”

Cousin Jack's Pasty Co.
Ranked #94 of 374 Restaurants in Bondi
Price range: US$3 - US$7
Cuisines: South American, Australian
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Description: We are a proud little Cornish Pasty bakery/cafe Cousin Jacks Pasty Co. is a Traditional Cornish Pasty bakery featuring over 20 varieties of Pasties and traditional sides like Baked Beans and Coleslaw accompanied by a selection of Hot and Cold drinks. So leave the shovel and axe at home today and come down to Cousin Jacks Pasty Co. and experience a proper traditional pasty with us.
“ansome pasties my lovers! :-)”
Reviewed 24 November 2013

Being from the beautiful Cornwall and missing so many of the delites of the ole country it was a very happy day when I discovered Cousin Jacks at Bondi Junction, within minutes I had devoured not 1 but 2 traditional Cornish pasties and enjoyed every mouthful.. not only do they have an array of different filling for pasties they serve beautiful cornish scones and cream with Cornish tea... You can even watch as All the pasties ,scones ect are made fresh daily on the premises and all ingredients fresh......You can even buy some uncooked ones and take them home to bake! :-) Feel like a Cornish pasty then visit Cousin Jacks Bondi Junction. most Import the Staff are super friendly ..

• Visited November 2013

Sydney, Australia
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Cornish pasty, proper job!”
Reviewed 24 November 2013

I am cornish and have been in Australia for 3 months now, I was craving a proper Cornish pasty and when I heard about cousin jacks I just had to go and find out if they were authentic... I was pleasantly surprised, I bought ketchup incase is wasn't that nice but didn't even use it. Maybe next time I'll have 1 of the other numerous flavours or a cream tea!
The staff were also very friendly and prices were reasonable.
I'll be going back!!