“Delicious food!! Poor service”
Review of Mojo's Tapas Bar

Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Bondi Beach
Reviewed 26 August 2013

The food here is always delicious been here many times through the year. Love all items on there menu, they also make some outstanding cocktails that complement the delicious food.

However I find the service to be terrible!!!! Every time, thank fully if your having few quite drinks and chats with friends it's not as bad, but as a couple when you have plans or something to do it an be very frustrating so only go if you have time to wait.
The price of the food is little high but it's delicious I thoroughly enjoy this on special occasions.

Reviewed 30 May 2013

I dont eat pork or shellfish so tapas is usually not a meal I choose. Mojos has a fantastic selection of veggie options that makes up for it. The sirloin is insanely good. The ricotta cakes are my absolute favourite along with the eggplant manchego, the chargrilled artichokes, garlic mushrooms and the mini burritos. Quite simply.... yum.
Only thing - make sure you sit in the front part of the restaurant. The back gets stuffy and sometimes smells stuffy too :)

Reviewed 21 May 2013

we come to Bondi every few months for the location and we take friends here as well.
During our last visit we had a group of 5 and the service was efficient and warm.The chicken ribs (yes chicken ribs) were spiced just right, the sirloins we ordered were simply devine; we also had loads of garlic prawns and stuffed mushrooms. Best stuffed mushrooms since my last visit to Madrid.
Also enjoyed the Trapiche rose from Mendoza, went well with all the dishes we selected
Overall excellent, loved the price too. Will definitely come back.

Reviewed 20 May 2013

Sounds like jlh2104 below may be a little rascist!! The new owners are delightful and Mojo's is even more fantastic. The only change in the menu is the delicious salmon carpaccio and chicken ribs which have been added. I have them every time with the old favourites which are consistently delicious. I recently had my birthday there and the host/owner, Theresa, was so helpful and even shared a shot with us at the end of the night! Everyone loved it. Well done new owners!!!!

2  Thank MrsMarshallTiger
Reviewed 19 May 2013

This was one of my all time favourite Sydney restaurants until a couple of months ago when it was sold by the Spanish owners to an Asian couple. The place has done a complete 180 - average food (now asian inspired), awkward, slow service, weird atmosphere, different crowd. Very sad to say I will never go back there. End of an era.

1  Thank jlh2104
228monica, General Manager at Mojo's Tapas Bar, responded to this reviewResponded 5 June 2013

Hi Im sorry that you had a bad experience with us at Mojo's as you know we are very new and trying to improve our service to all our loyal and new customers and every customer whom comes in to dine with us is very much appreciated and we would only want one thing for our guest it to be relax and have a great time. The team at Mojo's would love to see you back again and hope it will not disappoint you and sorry for your last visit.