Residence De La Tour
  • Restaurant
  • Bar/Lounge
  • Bar/Lounge
  • Room Service
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 17 June 2013

Saturday night was horrible, couldn't sleep at all. The "pillow" was very uncomfortable and there was people in the hallway making noises , literally slamming doors at 4 am... I had to wake up in the middle of the night and go to their room to shut them up...
When I was finally asleep 8am-9 am the staff where screaming in the hallways or from floor to floor ... with no respect.I could even hear how people check in to the hotel. The infrastrucutre has no noise reduction that I could hear everything that happened in other rooms, like the TV next door, or when someone flushes the toilet upstairs.... First night was horrible, 2 night I had migraine and 3 rd night i went to buy me a pillow so i can sleep comfortably... so go wonder!.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 8 February 2013

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com
Reviewed 1 January 2013

This hotel I choose because of price. It is 7 min by walk from subway station Malakhoff. Stuff was not superfriendly and room were very small, but not too bad.
Room were clean, wi-fi were ok and bath were ok too. If you want to keep budget this is the place you can try.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 December 2012

The owner provided exceptional service. Knowing that it was our honeymoon, he gave us a very warm welcome with a huge bouquet of flowers and even upgraded our room FOC and made our stay memorable.

The place seems far away from the city because of the number of train stops but each station is only about 2 min from each other. Major attractions are also located conveniently on the same line.

It felt more like a home than a hotel and the rooms are very clean.

• Stayed: December 2012
1  Thank Guest00000
Reviewed 25 November 2012

I stayed at Residence De La Tour this past August 2012. I was traveling by myself for the first time to Paris. I really felt at home at this place. Personnel were professional and very friendly. Metro is very closed is like 5 minutes away on foot. They speak English and they are always willing to help you in anything you need. The room had everything I needed to feel comfortable. It was very clean. I definitely will come back to Residence De La Tour but next will my family :)

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled solo