First of all: My trip was not April 2012, it was April 2011, but I cannot select 2011 anymore.
We travelled by car and street of the hotel was really full and to find hotel was not that easy. Especially parking in front of the hotel to check in. But garage was OK and therefor it was no problem with car. Check in was standard, not good and not worse. Room was very small and not that comfortable. The only good thing about the view out of the windows was that you can see the Eiffel Tower. We didn't have got any food, so I can't tell something about. We decided to eat every day in the city. 5-10 minutes walk you have got a supermarket and 10-15 walk is the Metro, but not a nice way to the metro. Dirty, full and not nice. We booked this hotel because of the price and outside the centre because of our car. If I will visit Paris again, I will take plane and other hotel more to the centre. From my perspective it is lower 3 stars hotel and you are able to receive more standard in some other 3 stars hotels. If you would like to do sightseeing you will loose time because of the metro and I think it is better to pay a bit more and more to the centre. Room was very small, so for 1-3 nights OK, but not for more. I wouldn't book breakfast because it is expensive and there are many things in the city where you can have breakfast for the same or less price.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- For a change of scene on the outskirts of Paris... On metro line 13 and with a private car park. Breakfast overlooking our garden will get your day off to a great start. Our hotel has recently been renovated with a design that is both contemporary and energizing. You are sure to love our stunning rooms. Who would ever think that you were right by the Villepinte exhibition center and Porte de Versailles? The perfect place for both business trips and sightseeing adventures. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Hotel Mercure Paris Malakoff Parc des Expositions reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Parc Des Expos Hotel Malakoff
- Best Western Ile-De-France
- île-De-France Best Western