This hotel is a little distance from Paris, I think roughly it took 20 mins on the tube from central Paris to get to the Hotel but it's not far from the tube station.
The hotel itself is very modern and clean. The rooms are rather small but we didn't spend much time in our room so this wasn't a problem.
I personally didn't like Paris itself - but if I was to go back I would definitely stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- For a change of scene on the outskirts of Paris... On metro line 13 and with a private car park. Breakfast overlooking our garden will get your day off to a great start. Our hotel has recently been renovated with a design that is both contemporary and energizing. You are sure to love our stunning rooms. Who would ever think that you were right by the Villepinte exhibition center and Porte de Versailles? The perfect place for both business trips and sightseeing adventures. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Agoda, Hotels.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Hotel Mercure Paris Malakoff Parc des Expositions reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Parc Des Expos Hotel Malakoff
- Best Western Ile-De-France
- île-De-France Best Western