I booked this hotel together with tickets on Eurostar and I purposely chose the hotel due to it being relatively close to the terminal.The hotel itself is just over the road from a subway station and around the corner from a bus terminal.The city centre and its sights is within walking distance and would take only about 15minutes to get to on foot. During our 4 day stay we had contact with several people from the hotel all of which were very pleasant indeed. The receptionists speak several languages and we had no problem with the staff at all as they were all keen to help us.
Our room did not have much of a view but who cares as it was clean and well maintained(room 406) There is also free wifi internet in the entire hotel and the television has channels in all languages including BBC and mediaset.
The breakfast was a continental buffet but also included cooked eggs,bacon and toast
I would highly recomend this hotel for anyone wishing to visit Brussels . .
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Six story, 19th century house 1 km from city center - 5 minute walk to Eurostar Station - 10 kms to Brussels National Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Superbreak UK, Lastminute, Agoda, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Floris Ustel Midi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Floris Ustel Midi Hotel Anderlecht
- Ustel Hotel Brussels
- Floris Ustel Midi Brussels, Belgium