I had just one might here this week in a city that I don't know. You can tell its very cool - maybe trying a little too hard - but friendly reception. Everywhere is kept quite dark and that included my generous sized bedroom. It was well equipped but being monotone in shades and with the dim lighting, it wasn't a great way of keeping your spirits up in January! Probably good fun to go with friends and try out the restaurant and lounge area. Less good for business.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Be Manos Hotel, ideally located next to the Thalys and Eurostar Terminal, is the first Design Boutique Luxury Hotel in Brussels. The Hotel, with its 60 Rooms and Suites decorated in Black and White with natural black stone floors, metallic curtains, joyful photographs laid in aluminum, terraces with a panoramic view are a mixture of esthetics, luxury and a timeless design.Being a tourist or a businessman, it offers you a personalized welcome. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Southall Travel, Hotel.de, Lastminute, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Be Manos reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Be Manos Hotel Anderlecht
- Be Manos Brussels, Belgium
- Be Manos Hotel Brussels