All reviewsgreat hoteleurostar stationmodern hotelgreat roomcolour schememini barloved this hotelminute walkliving areaexecutive roomsmoked glasstourist arearooms are largethe grand placecity centreeuro starthird floor
Reviewed 4 January 2018 via mobile

This was a really lovely, clean and stylish hotel. The staff are friendly and helpful and there’s not too many people around which is nice.

We had an executive room which was really good, I love the bathroom and particularly the wonderful deep bath. The bed was really comfy, we both suffer with bad backs and this was really nice. The only downside to the room was the air conditioning not being very good, however, you have the option to open windows which I find really useful in stuffy hotels. It’s a well thought out design.

There are a few minor things to mention, those being;

The spa- this is not available to use freely to guests. A daily charge per person is applicable, I think that you should allow at least one visit during the stay.

No water in the room - I’ve never stayed at a BW 4 star and not received complimentary still water, this would’ve been nice to have saved the €4 cost of a small bottle from the mini bar.

Open jars at breakfast. The mini jams etc on the tables some were open and used, this is not hygienic at all, these should be checked once guests have left the table.

Overall though, the stay was lovely and I’d definitely recommend this hotel and even stay again. If you turn left out of the hotel and cross the road you are at the metro which is really useful, €7.50 for a 24hr pass. There’s a nice brasserie opposite the hotel too called Escale, even for a nice herbal tea. Thanks BW for a pleasant stay.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank smayf
Reviewed 22 December 2017

If you like to stay in Brussels nearby the main station then Be Manos is perfect: about 7 minutes walking you find this nice hotel. It has a nice colour scheme throughout the whole hotel and the pictures on the wall are real photography artwork! The room size is very good and I did appreciate the clean bathroom and also the slippers and the bathrobes (executive room we had)

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 12 December 2017 via mobile

I was very pleasantly surprised by this hotel. It's a real delight to stay here.

It's very close to the Eurostar station (10min walk) so it was perfect if you arrive on a late Eurostar train like me.

It's also close to the central Brussels ( 15-20mim walk), it's basically a straight road from the hotel. If you don't fancy walking the station in very near ( 2mins) which makes it great when you want to go exploring Brussels.

The staff are very friendly and polite which made me experience extra special, they were kind enough to help us navigate around and see things we wanted to.

Breakfast is great, has a semi big selection and everything is fresh. Breakfast is in a big area so you can have peace and quiet if you want to.

The rooms are big and well decorated, they have a unique feel about them. You don't get the corporate white room like everywhere else but a room with character. They are clean and tidy and very interesting.

There is a steam room and sauna. I only used once, so have limited view. They are small but tbh it's more than enough, they are clean and a real bonus.

This hotel is a real gem if you are going Brussels.

Side note: there's a restaurant 2 doors down that does amazing food cheap.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 October 2017

Friendly, helpful staff, but the decor was not to my taste at all. Photos of stockinged legs and a man touching a woman's underwear does not make for a relaxing stay. I don't totally dislike the idea of a black and white colour scheme, generally, but I found the decor really depressing. I've seen there are other hotels owned by the same family and I'm sure I'd like them more. Although I wanted to get away asap, I have to say that the breakfast actually looked quite good and the breakfast area was not quite as depressing as the bedrooms.

Stayed: September 2017
Reviewed 12 October 2017

Hotel Be Manos is a nicely decorated and furnished hotel near the Midi Train Station. The location is ideal for visiting them old section of Brussels and it historical sites. The staff is friendly and knowledgeable about the area with great instruction for walking to the areas we wanted to see. The breakfast provided an excellent choice of items.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple