If you are looking for a hotel just outside Brussels, then this hotel might be a choice. It is located at walking distance from NATO headquarters. It is easily accessible by car or public transport (tram 55 from Northern Railwaystation or Rogier, Bus 80 from Porte de Namur, Bus 65 from Central Railwaystation, the bus stop is "Da Vinci"). There is also a shuttle to and from the airport.
The restaurant is not open on Saturday evening! There are alternatives on the Chaussée d'Haacht (Greek, Italian restaurants).
Our room would need some refurbishment but general condition of the room is fair.
The room was equiped with a small flat TV screen.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Barely 500 m from the NATO precinct, this hotel is renowned for its hospitality and fine cuisine. Located between the centre of Brussels and the airport, the hotel offers 113 comfortable rooms, 7 suites equipped with a kitchenette, 6 non smoking floors and 2 rooms adapted for guests with limited mobility. Business Flat for long stays. Free shuttle service for hotel guests. Bus stop close to the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Expedia, Southall Travel, ACCOR, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Hotel.de, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Mercure Brussels Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Brussels Airport Hotel Evere
- Accor Brussels Airport
- Mercure Brussels Airport Evere