Located a 23 euro taxi ride from Brussels airport if you miss the last 9:30pm shuttle, this tired hotel seems to take advantage of its isolation:
- non smoking rooms that reek of cold tobacco, hallways that smell mouldy (or urine ?)
- defective plumbing, my sink did not drain properly
- expensive (20€) very average breakfast, even simple things like bread and reconstituted scrambled eggs were messed up,
Should I add more ? I seldom complain about hotels but this one was quite a disappointment.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Barely 500 m from the NATO precinct, this hotel is renowned for its hospitality and fine cuisine. Located between the centre of Brussels and the airport, the hotel offers 113 comfortable rooms, 7 suites equipped with a kitchenette, 6 non smoking floors and 2 rooms adapted for guests with limited mobility. Business Flat for long stays. Free shuttle service for hotel guests. Bus stop close to the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Southall Travel, Priceline, Hotels.com, Odigeo, ACCOR, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your Mercure Brussels Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Brussels Airport Hotel Evere
- Accor Brussels Airport
- Mercure Brussels Airport Evere