“Nice Hotel”

Mercure Brussels Airport
Ranked #3 of 3 Hotels in Evere
Reviewed 2 April 2014

There is a good restaurant in the Hotel.
Also a quite bar available, with food an good beers.
Room was very quite, clean, full of services and not noisy.
Next to the hotel (3 minutes walking), tram 55 can drive you to the center in 20 minutes (ticket in the tram, 2.50 euro).

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
3  Thank jeffer71
There are newer reviews for Mercure Brussels Airport

Reviewed 16 February 2014

I stayed at Mercure Brussels Airport Hotel for two days: 29-31 January 2014. While checking-in I declared that I did not want to eat breakfasts and the lady at the front desk confirmed that appropriate sum of money would be indicated on my bill. Since I was in a hurry I did not read the calculation of costs carefully enough to spot a mistake the person had made. For two-day stay at the hotel there were four breakfast indicated in the calculation. Two of them I did not pay but another two I paid because they were added contrary to my intention and I did not spot that mistake. Since I did not eat breakfasts I paid in fact 40 euro more than I should. Several days later I sent an e-mail asking for a proper bill indicating hotel services only (without breakfasts) sent to me and my money that I paid for two breakfasts back. The hotel replied that I was right and they needed my bank account details to make a refund. That was ten days ago. I haven't received neigher my money nor the bill.
The place itself is conviniently located. The personnel polite and helpful (taxi was waiting at 4:40 a.m.!). Room was very clean as the whole building. Official stay can be pleasant but be careful what your bill says.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank 26032013customer
Reviewed 5 February 2014

The good:
• The staff are friendly and helpful.
• Rooms were clean.

The average
• Breakfast is okay. Not worth €20!
• Not much on the TV.
• Not much around the location (Although my work was close by).

The bad
.• Expensive.
• Gym is small.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank elpopop
Reviewed 6 January 2014

My wife & I had to leave Brussels the next morning so we booked a room at this hotel. The room was very good so was the shower. Excellent service by a lady in the bar (I forgot her name shame on me !!!) they cooked our dinner before 5 pm knowing that we had to leave early the next morning. We had a stir-fry in the bar with some cool wine and it was excellent. I wish that most of the business hotyls in North America would have that kind of service like this lady provided to us. There was a shuttle to the airport the very next morning. It may not be close to the airport but service wise and for the rrom we had, we would go back.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Watchermontreal
Reviewed 3 January 2014

I stayed here for a couple of nights in April 2013. It is a good business hotel, nothing too spectacular but well within the expected level of service for Mercure hotels. Breakfast was excellent, the rooms are spacious. It is convenient for NATO and the Airport, much less so for sightseeing etc.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 7 December 2013

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
1  Thank obezyanka_0531_2013
Reviewed 3 December 2013

Located a 23 euro taxi ride from Brussels airport if you miss the last 9:30pm shuttle, this tired hotel seems to take advantage of its isolation:
- non smoking rooms that reek of cold tobacco, hallways that smell mouldy (or urine ?)
- defective plumbing, my sink did not drain properly
- expensive (20€) very average breakfast, even simple things like bread and reconstituted scrambled eggs were messed up,
Should I add more ? I seldom complain about hotels but this one was quite a disappointment.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Canut69
Also consider these accommodations in or near Evere
Novotel Brussels Airport
Van der Valk Brussels Airport
Ibis Brussels Airport
Ibis Brussels Airport
#9 of 12 in Diegem

Been to Mercure Brussels Airport? Share your experiences!