“Average Hotel”

Ranked #3 of 3 Hotels in Evere
Mumbai (Bombay), India
“Average Hotel”
Reviewed 23 April 2014

I have stayed here many nights as my office is next door. Basic hotel.

Cups in the room are never clean! I didnt get a hard pillow when I aksed for.

Gym is tiny with no weights. Breakfast is OK. Average hotel for a business trip

• Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank jbharuch
MBA0958, Director of Sales at Mercure Brussels Airport, responded to this review, 25 April 2014
Dear Mrs Bharucha,

Thank for your review, I am sorry to hear that you are not satisfied with our services.

Regarding the dirty cups, we are very sorry for this inconvenience. Also thank you for letting us know at the moment of your stay so we had the possibility to act immediately and bring you new ones.
As my colleague has informed you during your stay, we do only offer 1 sort of pillow (not soft or hard, something in between).
As for the gym, we offer our clients a range of basic equipment to stay fit and healthy. It is very important for us to know your opinion and in this case we can take the weights into account and maybe improve our already extra service.

We do have a new service you can call directly from your room in case of questions or complaints: dial 2424 (We are 24h at your disposal, to help you with any case).

Kind regards,

Angélique Duret
Sales & banqueting coordinator

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (29)
  • Czech first
  • Polish first
Cordignano, Italy
Reviewed 2 April 2014

There is a good restaurant in the Hotel.
Also a quite bar available, with food an good beers.
Room was very quite, clean, full of services and not noisy.
Next to the hotel (3 minutes walking), tram 55 can drive you to the center in 20 minutes (ticket in the tram, 2.50 euro).

• Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com

3 Thank jeffer71
Reviewed 16 February 2014

I stayed at Mercure Brussels Airport Hotel for two days: 29-31 January 2014. While checking-in I declared that I did not want to eat breakfasts and the lady at the front desk confirmed that appropriate sum of money would be indicated on my bill. Since I was in a hurry I did not read the calculation of costs carefully enough to spot a mistake the person had made. For two-day stay at the hotel there were four breakfast indicated in the calculation. Two of them I did not pay but another two I paid because they were added contrary to my intention and I did not spot that mistake. Since I did not eat breakfasts I paid in fact 40 euro more than I should. Several days later I sent an e-mail asking for a proper bill indicating hotel services only (without breakfasts) sent to me and my money that I paid for two breakfasts back. The hotel replied that I was right and they needed my bank account details to make a refund. That was ten days ago. I haven't received neigher my money nor the bill.
The place itself is conviniently located. The personnel polite and helpful (taxi was waiting at 4:40 a.m.!). Room was very clean as the whole building. Official stay can be pleasant but be careful what your bill says.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank 26032013customer

Travellers are raving about these Evere hotels

Reviewed 5 February 2014

The good:
• The staff are friendly and helpful.
• Rooms were clean.

The average
• Breakfast is okay. Not worth €20!
• Not much on the TV.
• Not much around the location (Although my work was close by).

The bad
.• Expensive.
• Gym is small.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank elpopop
Montreal
Reviewed 6 January 2014

My wife & I had to leave Brussels the next morning so we booked a room at this hotel. The room was very good so was the shower. Excellent service by a lady in the bar (I forgot her name shame on me !!!) they cooked our dinner before 5 pm knowing that we had to leave early the next morning. We had a stir-fry in the bar with some cool wine and it was excellent. I wish that most of the business hotyls in North America would have that kind of service like this lady provided to us. There was a shuttle to the airport the very next morning. It may not be close to the airport but service wise and for the rrom we had, we would go back.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Watchermontreal
Belgrade
Reviewed 3 January 2014

I stayed here for a couple of nights in April 2013. It is a good business hotel, nothing too spectacular but well within the expected level of service for Mercure hotels. Breakfast was excellent, the rooms are spacious. It is convenient for NATO and the Airport, much less so for sightseeing etc.

• Stayed April 2013, travelled on business
Also consider these accommodations in or near Evere
Novotel Brussels Airport
NH Brussels Airport
NH Brussels Airport
#2 of 12 in Diegem
Sheraton Brussels Airport Hotel

Been to Mercure Brussels Airport? Share your experiences!