The Hotel ist obviously located a bit outside of Brussels, however I still recommend this for weekend trips for the following reasons:
- Parking on Weekends is free, the hotel garage €9 per day
- The Bus number 66 takes you to the City Centre in c. 20min just 5min foodwalk away. Price per person is €2,50 in the Bus oneway or €2,10 if you use the ticket boxes. If you intend to travel more, buy a day or Visit Brussels ticket.
- You have a HIP and Delhaize supermarket around the corner
- There is a self service fuel station nearby the hotel, in case you arrived by car.
The Hotel itself is clean and the service staff is friendly. We had a room to the backside of the hotel, where there is no big street.
Breakfast (if not included in the rate) is €22 per person, so either go to the supermarkets or make sure you get a rate, which includes it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Courtyard Brussels is conveniently placed midway between the Brussels Airport and downtown close to NATO and the main business parks. Offering a weekday shuttle to and from Brussels Airport, our modern hotel is the perfect venue for smart travelers looking for a dynamic stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Marriott, Expedia, Southall Travel, Agoda, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Courtyard Brussels reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard By Marriott Brussels Hotel Evere
- Brussels Courtyard
- Courtyard Brussels Evere