“I would stay again”

Courtyard Brussels
Ranked #1 of 3 Hotels in Evere
“I would stay again”
Reviewed 12 June 2014

I stayed in this hotel because of an exam held there. The room was very big the beds very confy and I found inside the room everything I would normally find in an good hotel. Very clean and with very polite personnel. The hotel also has gym and a quite good bar and restaurant. The disadvantages are that is far from the town and you need 20 mins with bus, it is way to expensive to eat in their restaurant (7 euros for 1 lt of bottled water is too much) and the restaurant didnt have many plates. The breakfast was sufficient. Overall if i travel again in Brussells this hotel will be in my top list.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank DrMapas

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (62)
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Gross-Gerau, Germany
Reviewed 3 June 2014

There are a lot of parking spaces available near the hotel you can use for free.
The breakfast within the Hotel is very good and you have a big buffet you will find everything you can aks for.
From pancakes to eggs or fresh fruits.

The rooms are big and very comfortable.

Staff is super kind and will support wherever possible. Also when you are looking for small snacks in the Hotel they offer good food at the bar.

Looking forward to my next stay

• Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
Twickenham, United Kingdom
Reviewed 28 May 2014

Good size room, disappointing shower and toiletries. Nice reception staff, bar overpriced and a slightly overbearing manager. Breakfast very good (nice sausages!) Great hotel for business. Taxi ordered to town through hotel overcharged by 12E! Too far out from centre for tourists? Good for our needs

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with friends
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed 28 May 2014 via mobile

I stay here regularly and always look forward to a good nights sleep. The staff are always extremely helpful. If I had one suggestion it would be bring back the mini bar for essentials. They've brought back the tea tray but a bottle of water would be even better.

Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
uk
Reviewed 20 May 2014

Our Supra Owners club booked this hotel for us to stay in for the weekend and I was very impressed with the hotel and its staff. The room we had 433 was large and bright and very clean we looked out over the side of the building and the car park. All the staff we came across were friendly and spoke good English. The breakfast was included in our room rate and was a good buffet breakfast catering for all appetites. We had a buffet in the evening which had been pre booked for us, it could have been a bit more adventurous with the selection of food as burger and pizza is not for everyone but is was fine and again the staff were helpful and friendly. We didnt use the fitness suite or sauna so cant comment on those facilities. I caught a bus from a few minutes away from the hotel at 2.50 euros which took me right into the centre. There were planes taking off early in the morning from 6am but very little noise from outside during the night.

Room Tip: take your own teabags Liptons are not that good
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
Montreal
Reviewed 20 April 2014

This hotel located in the suburbs of Bruxelles is not a downtown hotel for tourism. However, for business people travelling, it is perfect. The hotel is close to the airport (10 minutes shuttle bus ride) but far enough from the airport that you don't hear the noise from the airport.

Service at the reception desk by the employee (Magdalena) was courteous, speedy and welcoming.

I had dinner and breakfast at the hotel. Food is tasty but prices are expensive. Service at the restaurant for dinner was slow but courteous. For breakfast, large buffet available with lots of selection.

Being North American, I am accustomed that Courtyard Marriott is typically a 3 star hotel. This hotel in Bruxelles is above the standard and would probably more fit a 4 star hotel. The hotel decor is very attractive, the rooms are spacious (even from a North America standard), the restaurant provides upscale cuisine, etc...

The only caveat, really, is the hotel location. If your intent is to do some tourism in Bruxelles, the hotel is relatively far from the city.

For the rest, I would highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
Arlington, Virginia
Reviewed 6 April 2014

the bed's mattress wasn't that great, at least, not up to usual Marriott standards, and the hair dryer was the kind you have to hold the button with your thumb to keep it on -- annoying. Having said that, it's hard to complain about anything else. Though close to the airport, there wasn't any overhead jet noise. In fact, it was one of the quietest hotels I've ever stayed in. The lobby is fresh and inviting, and the food is good. The room was very clean, the t.v. had a lot of channels, and the hall carpets are new. The front staff were GREAT. Without their friendly help, I couldn't have gone into city centre with the public bus, thereby saving me a fortune in Euros on taxis. And in case you're interested, there's a large supermarket about a block away.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank Ceelie
BRUCY01, Front Office Manager at Courtyard Brussels, responded to this review, 7 May 2014
Dear Madame,

Thank you very much for taking the time to evaluate our hotel. as you can imagine feedback from our guest is a very important tool for us. Further to your commetns I noticed you were not satisfied with some of our services namely the mattress in the room and the amenities provided. I am very dismayed to read your comments and most sincerely apologize for not having provided the service you were expected.

Comments such as yours help us to improve our services to our guests and I will communicate our shortcomings to the relevant department. Your observations are of high value and I really appreciate your constructive criticism.

At the meantime I would like to thank you so much for taking the time and effort to recognize our associates for the job they did! I will take the liberty of reading out your comment during our next town hall meeting (hotel staff meeting)
From all my front office team and myself we thank you. Comments like this are truly essential for us.

Please let me know when you plan to return to our hotel; I would be delighted to meet you in person!

Ali El Mazbour
Front Office Manager
Also consider these accommodations in or near Evere
Courtyard Brussels EU
Thon Hotel EU
#12 of 199 in Brussels
4.5 of 5 bubbles 1,437 reviews
NH Collection Brussels Centre

Been to Courtyard Brussels? Share your experiences!