“Truly a gem”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of La Marchigiana

La Marchigiana
Reserve with
La Marchigiana is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #4 of 56 Restaurants in Schaerbeek
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Waitstaff
Kamnik, Slovenia
“Truly a gem”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 June 2014 via mobile

I found this place via Trip Advisor when I moved to Belgium, actually I live just 300 meters away. It's simple the best Italian restaurant in Brussels. Nice neighborhood, cosy place, terase, great food and normal prices. Family run restaurant, friendly staff, my favorite in Brussels.

1 Thank Nina2204

Paris, France
“A gem”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 June 2014 via mobile

This small, casual, your neighborhood bistro is a gem. Had this been in my neighborhood I would go at least once a week (and thus means a lot to me given how difficult it is to find a 'good' Italian casual place in Paris..)

The Sicilian chef put together magical plates... The assorted entrée with fresh ox cheese, fresh spinaches, fresh mozzarella and fresh roquettes.. Followed by excellent pasta - truly beautiful, al dente as they should be and tasty. Top that with desserts Maison - feather light apple cake, tiramisu, mousse au chocolat... And finishing off with limoncello Maison.

During all this (absolutely no space left in the stomach for a main course) we finished off easily nice bottles if Italian wine..

All-Italian, truly warm service, lots of laughter and simply cozy. This kind of place I would rather keep to myself but as I don't live in the 'hood, I put down my review here and hope that others can experience this petit gem (and so they shall remain there the next time I have a business trip to Brussels...)

Schaerbeek, Belgium
“Excellent food, cozy atmosphere..”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 May 2014 via mobile

We live in the area and we visit the restaurant very often, we actually consider it one of the main assets of our neighbourhood! The food is always excellent, the atmosphere cozy..we would wholeheartly recommend it!

Visited May 2014
Dublin, Ireland
“a small friendly restaurant”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 May 2014

My husband and myself have eaten here a few times and we really like the friendly and relaxed atmosphere. The food is simple but very good, fresh produce. The house wines by the pichet (jug) are excellent value and you come away from and evening there feeling satisfied both from a food point of view but also from a social point of view, because the friendly staff have time for a chat with everyong

Visited April 2014
NEWPORT, UK
“Like Home”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 October 2013

I know it is a rather trite phrase but after you have been here more than once, it is like coming home, always excellent food, pleasant service and reasonable wines... the little terrass is a joy in Summer but being inside within eye sight of the kitchen is also fun. The Patron is always keen to explain anything... children friendly and family oriented, many of the clienst seem to be returns which is why perhaps there are so few reviews - after all, who wants to give away their little secret but as we are leaving soon, let others enjoy it...

• Visited October 2013