“Great Value Accomodation- Everything you need - Easy to Access”
Review of Housingbrussels

Housingbrussels
Ranked #1 of 8 Hotels in Schaerbeek
Reviewed 22 January 2014

We stayed here for one night in June 2013, only good things to say about this place. the apartment was massive, lots of inclusions, easy to access and even let us park in the free parking after we had checked out. Great service and would definitely stay here again. The bus stop to Grand Place is a minute walk and don't really need to but much else when they provide snacks/drinks etc.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank cammab
There are newer reviews for Housingbrussels

Reviewed 4 January 2014

We went to this hotel in Brussels and we were not disappointed by the overall experience. The staff was great, nice bedrooms, it was good because thay had a free garage parking and our car was loaded with stuffs because we were moving.
I did forgot my perfume, leaving the hotel, and 1 month later, they contacted me to let me know my loss. they gently offer to send me my perfume back to my adress!! Very honests, and we would definitely come back to this hotel whenever we will go to Brussels.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank carolyn91982
Reviewed 25 September 2013

My title speaks mostly for my experience, but beyond that, it is within walking distance of the KaaiTheatre which is close to the Canal and the Leopold Tunnel. That meant that I could leave my car in the hotel secured parking lot for a nominal daily fee and not hassle with the problems of parking and paying (maybe even tickets!).

The room itself is completely furnished and the kitchenette has everything needed for complete meals--another hassle and time saving feature if one gets tired of pommes frites and mussels every day with waffles for dessert.

So again I say, if you are looking for cleanliness, economy, and safety for your person and or your car, this is the place.

Professor J. A. M.

Room Tip: I was happy I had a room overlooking the courtyard. I can imagine it is more aesthetic and quiet th...
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled solo
3  Thank James485
Reviewed 22 September 2013

Absolutely superb hotel. Our room was large and well equipped - fridge, tea/coffee, excellent wifi and tv options. The staff is extremely friendly and forthcoming. The breakfast is magnificent - a wide variety of any food you may ask for. I will go back to Brussels and definitely stay at this hotel.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank Laurens007
Reviewed 14 September 2013

When my company booked me into this hotel I was put off by the name - it sounds kind of generic in English and not in a nice way. But I accounted for the translation difference and was pleasantly surprised. It is very clean, comfortable and convenient (for me, the regional office of the company I work for was nearby). The staff was outstanding, and all spoke very good English. Hotel Housing would not be a place I would stay if I was a tourist wanting to explore all the wonders of Brussels, but for a business trip it was more than acceptable. Would stay again if my company forced me to go to Belgium again. No, that doesn't sound right... Belgium is fine, it actually has some decent attractions. I saw the Atomium! And the French (Belgium?) fries are stupendous, especially with Mayonnaise.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 17 August 2013

We stayed here for 2 nights in June. It was a great place - nice room, nice bathroom, staff was friendly and helpful, and the breakfast was good.

It can be a little difficult to find, and it's about 20 minutes or so from the main areas in Brussels. But, the price was good, and everything else was great.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 August 2013

Stayed for 3 nights in Housing Brussels, and got very mixed feelings about this place....

First of all, even if i booked a double room in the hotel, i got an apartment in a nearby block of flats, managed by the same people..So be aware, the hotel has other 3 locations in the neighbourhood, except of the main building..
Managed locally, more like a family property, you get nice food for the breakfast..They also have a very nice garden where you can start your mornings...Another plus was the fact that they offer you free intl telephone for up to 10 eur/day which was good, plus fruits, soft drinks and beer from the main fridge in the kitchen during the day...
But this is where all things stops...and you have to decide what's better for you..as the place is out of the city center, you can only travel by bus from the area of the hotel...
All in all it worked for me this time, but i dont think i will stay here next time....

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled on business
2  Thank neamtzu
Also consider these accommodations in or near Schaerbeek
FunKey Hotel
#16 of 198 in Brussels
Motel One
Motel One
#26 of 198 in Brussels

Been to Housingbrussels? Share your experiences!