Just spent one week in Stella Beach hotel with six of my friends and 2 kids and I was very dissapointed with this hotel.
- location middle of nowhere, nothing to do outside the hotel
- next to the hotel very noisy road (day and night)
- for almost 250 rooms in 5 floors only 2 slow lifts (still queues and waiting)
- walls have to be from paper, because you can hear your neighbours
- very small overcrowded beach
- children playground not according to official photos on nice green grass, but moved to space between two hotels to very shady place where local cats have toilet....
- in case you want some interntational alcohol, you have no chance to get it (answer was: sorry we have only local all inclusive drinks)
- wifi in lobby, very poor and not easy to sign in
- the worse case with this hotel is food, all peoplle from my group were sick of food and stayed one day on the toilet....as we were talking also to others we know it was not only our case....
We love Turkey, but not this location and this hotel .I will never come back to this hotel.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), LoveHolidays, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Odigeo and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Stella Beach Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Stella Beach Alanya
- Stella Beach Hotel Turkey/Antalya Province