This is the second of the Delphin chain of resorts we have stayed in as a family. Its great for kids entertainment with their kids club, they do different activities daily, keeps them busy while you can relax or try one of the many facilities for adults, Spa, gym, sauna, steam, Hamam, play water polo, darts, shooting, angry birds, beach volley ball, shuffle board, water aerobics etc etc. Separate adult pool area for quiet relaxation, main pool area great for kids and adults/family, indoor heated pools and outdoor fun pool with 4 slides. Dining is an experience in itself, a huge range of freshly cooked dishes, every type of meat, fresh fish and veg you think of oh and the desserts :) One nights free a la carte booking in one of the additional restaurants was included in our stay. But to be honest the main buffet restaurant is AMAZING, this is a huge compliment to the many chefs that make this happen 3 times a day every day.
Evening entertainment in the outdoor theatre most nights, Chinese circus, acrobats, bingo nights, love theme night etc etc . The resort has its own Luna park area, which is a mini fair ground for kids and adults alike :) bumpa cars, big wheel, pirate ship etc.
Beautiful scenery from your balcony, beautiful gardens to sit in and relax, hotel peer on the beach/sea. water sports available nearby. Free minibus to Alanya city and a few other places i cant remember the names of. This resort/hotel is about 45 minutes away from the main Antalya airport, well worth the taxi ride (90 euros).
Rooms very clean and well kept just what you would expect from a 5* hotel, all staff were very pleasant and helpful. The hotel manager introduced himself to us, asked if we needed anything and if so we could contact him. Mini bar stocked daily free and included in your all inclusive package. Laundry service available at a small extra charge to ensure your shirts crisp :)
This was our third visit to Turkey and the best yet, we loved Delphin palace in Antalya last year 2013, so chose Delphin again and all of us loved Delphin Deluxe even more.
Some guests were celebrating birthdays/anniversaries on there visit and they were given bubbly and cake to help mark the occasion.
Ehsan (England, UK)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- : DELPHIN DELUXE HOTEL ANTALYA Five stars Delphin Deluxe Hotel is a place, where you can enjoy the beauty of nature, can take a rest and also have fun. There are suitable activities and conditions for everyone, every want and desire in the hotel. You can taste all enjoyable and restful sights of Delphin Deluxe Hotel including several activities like sport tournaments, water games and sport activities in day time. At night you can have fun by revue, special shows, sketch shows, Turkish nights, disco and cinema located in the middle of palm trees and colorful garden. Spa&Wellness, relaxation and entertainment activities, pools with slides, open buffet meals, a la carte restaurants, safe and comfortable rooms is at your service in 1st class Delphin Deluxe Resort Hotel.Delphin Deluxe Hotel with bar, piano bar with a dancing hall, delphin cafe, delphin restaurant and shopping center is at your disposal. Delphin Deluxe Hotel will be your permanent address for the perfect high class holiday. Hotel Building consists of 6 floors and 416 rooms. Convenient conference halls are located at ground floor within the hotel for business meetings. ALL INCLUSIVE CONCEPT. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with LoveHolidays, Expedia, Priceline, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Delphin Deluxe Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Delphin Deluxe Hotel Okurcalar
- Delphin Deluxe Resort Turkey/Antalya Province