This is a new building (2014) in the Delphin Botanik Complex.
The food was great (they had well over 100 types of food available), with some variation day to day.
I recommend booking the a la carte restaurants from Platinum (far east, teppanyaki, greek, italian and lebanese). Don't book the botanik ones because they're not special.
The hotel was not a luxury hotel (don't expect European 5 stars) but it was very good and relaxing.
- Wonderful room
- Waiters everywhere with water, fruits, etc.
- The champagne was pretty good
- The strawberry milkshake was delicious
- Lots of places in the shade near the pools, in the wonderful garden and even on the beach
- The pools were very clean and the water did not have a chlorine smell
- Nice spa
- The wine was not so good
- The "fruit juices" were local turkish ones of mixed quality
- The breakfast orange juice was not so good (it seemed to be a mix of fresh juice with some poor quality one)
- The cocktails were all with vodka or whisky
- Don't expect a fine sandy beachMore