1,384 results
All reviews turkey animation team pool bar main restaurant jump off kids club doughnuts bottle of coke no alcohol water slides beautiful hotel family holiday air rifle his job different foods language barrier holiday makers
Reviewed 26 June 2018 via mobile

Me and my boyfriend stayed for a week in June and it was the best week of our lives! The hotel is pristine, beautiful architecture and layout of all the facilities. We upgraded to an even better view and were in love. If you're English you are in the minority here but we had no issues getting anything we needed. The entertainment staff are so lovely and something fun is always going on around the pool. My advice is make sure you walk around the entire resort so you don't miss anything! And get there early to the buffet and pool because its hard to find somewhere to sit! Highly recommend parasailing. Thankyou for an amazing week at the mukarnas hotel, we felt right at home and will be returning!x

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Valentina P, Halkla İlişkiler Müdürü at Mukarnas Resort And Spa Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 26 June 2018

Dear HelenLouisex

Thank you for your review! We are really happy, that you enjoyed your holidays during the stay in Mukarnas. Its very important for us to understand that your holiday was great and you keep warm happy memories in your mind!

Reviewed 24 June 2018 via mobile

This hotel is almost perfect. The hotel is spotless clean, it’s spacious & airy .
The spa is to die for. Have the full Turkish bath / massage / facial ,about 90 min €70. Worth the money . Hairdresser is amazing .
The entertainment time are the most amazing people, they work they’re socks off with pool games , shows. Wow
The hotel has its own water park , private beach
Advice. Evening time get to dinner at 7 when opens. Bit manic at busy times.
The food is so varied , any fussy eaters will be pleased. Pool bar staff seem more interested in young women than giving a service. Lobby bar staff are best

Get towels on beds early for good spot around pool. Recommend just by indoor pool windows. Sun trap all day

Could not recommend this hotel enough

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Paul B

Dear Paul B

Reviewed 19 June 2018 via mobile

My husband and I have now stayed at Mukarnas 3 times, and every year it has gotten better. The staff are very friendly, the hotel very clean and the food and drinks are to die for. It is safe to say we will be returning again next year. And the animation team always go above and beyond to make sure we have an excellent time. I highly recommend.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Valentina P, Halkla İlişkiler Müdürü at Mukarnas Resort And Spa Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 20 June 2018

Dear claire a

Reviewed 16 June 2018

We chose this hotel for our first family vacation. We arrived on 3rd of June close to midnight, after 4 hours flight and 1 and a half hour transfer. We had to spend another 45 minutes before we were given a room. First issue was with the card access which were not working and took about 3 trips to reception to change them. In the end we managed to get in after they came with the card machine and reset them. The room was nice, with one double bed and 2 single beds, had a nice small balcony overlooking the pool and a nice big shower. The hotel is nice and clean, with big swimming pools and plenty of teraces. Since we arrived too late, we only managed to go to late breakfast the next morning where we had little choice of food with a variation of cheese and pastry. The drinks are a wide range and bartenders friendly. However they will serve plain cocktails, nothing fancy unless you give them a tip. They have swimming pool for children and also a children’s club where the girls are really nice and give them plenty of things to do. They have lego, puzzels, painting area, pizza making, mini golf, mini basket and all sorts of activities to keep them entertained. Our little boy spent last 3 days there and really enjoyed it. Food is ok, not the best i’ve had in a Turkish ultra all inclusive hotel, but ok. The thing that put me off was seeing the waiters picking up food off the floor and saving it to go back to being reused. Also on the night they had the Mediteraneean night, they served all kinds of fish and sea food and i was unpleasantly surprised to find rice in a seafood platter that was supposed to have fresh shell fish. Needless to say i had stomach aches and spent a lot of time in the bathroom. After this episode i stuck to choosing dishes that were cooked in front of me. Plenty of fruits and sweets as well. Another thing that left me disappointed was the fact that when they organized a bingo night, i bought 4 tickets and the girl from the entertainment team teaching belly dance, failed to pay me back the change from the money i gave her, and although i have told her 3 days in a row that she owes me money, she kept smiling and telling me she will bring it to me and did so until i left. It wasn’t a big sum, but the way she decided to keep herself a tip without me wanting to do that, left me with the sense of being robbed. I understand that asking for tips is their way of having a little extra for what they do, and i enjoyed giving them a dollar or two, but being forced to give a tip, after we paid quite a lot of money on this package, it’s not something nice. Seems that she has done it before, since she knew how to play me around until it was time to go and nowhere to find her. The spa is incredible, i had bought the package twice for both me and my husband, and we both enjoyed a 2 hour Turkish bath followed by a really good stone massage. I would have done one a day if it wasn’t that expensive. 15 min walk from the hotel there is a bazaar where you can find lots of affordable things to buy. They had entertainment shows every night and also disco after 00.00 which can keep you going for a long time. I enjoyed the stay, but i would’t go back again.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Valentina P, Halkla İlişkiler Müdürü at Mukarnas Resort And Spa Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 16 June 2018

Dear Simona N,

Thank you for your review! Your opinion is very important for us. Its a pity to read that you llived some problem in our hotel. Would be better if you disscussed them with guest relations manager, this person responsible for service quality, before you lived. Guest relation manager could resolve problem with animation staff. I hope in general you enjoyed your holiday durin g the stay in Mukarnas.

With best regards

Reviewed 7 June 2018

this hotel is excellent ... the rooms are clean, room service is very very helpful and creative, everyday i have new towels and clean rooms ,a lot of food and it is very good... i am happy and i am very glad. I will visit this hotel again

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank marita95
Valentina P, Halkla İlişkiler Müdürü at Mukarnas Resort And Spa Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 8 June 2018

Dear marita95

Thank you so much for your review! We are happy that you enjoyed your holiday during the stay in Mukarnas. Hope sea you next year also.

With best regards