“Spicy treat”

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 1 June 2014

Great food ask the waiter to cook it how you like, I asked for extra green chillies and was not disappointed. Prices good value nice pint of Kingfisher on draught.

1  Thank TBone147

Reviewed 27 May 2014

Stopped here last night after busy day at longest with our kids. Very welcoming arrival, service excellent and food very good. Partners dhansak was best he had for ages and i was really pleased, so glad we found this place really impressed

1  Thank shaileytuff
Reviewed 26 May 2014

Love coming to Tale of Spice and am always amazed we have somewhere so good to eat in Westbury!

The service is great, the staff remember you and seem genuiney interested in making sure you have an enjoyable meal.

The food is excellent, I'm particularly partial to a jalfrezi and Tale of Spice do the best one I've ever had. Their onion bhajis also stand out as being really good. The portions are big meaning you always get good value for money, for £30 you really do get a lot of food.

I'm always impressed by the little touches they provide, a heated stand to keep food warm on is one example. We were also offered a free drink on our last visit which was really lovely and thoughtful of them.

This is a fantastic Indian and highly recommended.

Reviewed 26 May 2014 via mobile

A very welcoming restaurant. I have visited many times and always had a very pleasant time with my family and friends. Very clean and lovely atmosphere. Staff are very polite, helpful and well presented. Food is delicious. Toilets very clean. They also do home delivery and the delivery staff are always very friendly. 5* restaurant.

1  Thank Mummy L
Reviewed 3 May 2014 via mobile

This is the third time I've been to this restaurant and as always it was superb. Perfectly cooked food, the Madras in particular is amazing. What really sets this apart is the service - the staff are so friendly and welcoming. Easily one of the best Indian restaurant I've been to.