“Unbelievably excellent”

Cuisines: Indian, Seafood, Balti, Wine Bar, Bangladeshi
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 15 April 2014

I have always been a curry lover and I once spent 3 months on business in India so I have quite a lot of experience with Indian food. That was until I tried this restaurant. It was for me without a doubt the most delicious Indian meal I have ever had. Normally when I go for a sit down Indian I avoid starters because after papadoms and starters I am usually feeling a bit too full to really enjoy the main. Not here, the main was so tastey I wolfed it down like there was no tomorrow. Every mouthful was an absolute delight. Service and prices were great too, I had the Sunday special which was papadoms with pickle tray, starter, main, side dish and naan or rice all for £10
Brilliant!!!

1  Thank Justin B

Reviewed 3 April 2014

This is a lovely restaurant with excellent service & wonderful food. We've been a few times now & would thoroughly recommend it. It's not the cheapest out there but the portions are a good size & well worth it.

1  Thank ihossain75
Reviewed 19 March 2014

One of the joys of being recently retired is having special experiences outside peak times. Being a midweek lunch meant we had superb personal attention which may not be typical for a busy Friday or Saturday evening, but I loved the fuss they made of me! We live in the next town and my husband took me here for my birthday because he knows my love of curry. The service was warm and attentive and the food was superb. The menu offered much more than the typical high street British curry. Thumbs up - we will definitely go again.

Reviewed 15 March 2014

The most appalling service I've ever encountered in a takeaway...twice!!!
First time, we were quoted 40 mins it arrived after an hour and was stone cold...
Just had our latest episode....decided this time to pick up as we wanted it hot!!! Sadly having ordered and paid online we got home and discovered we were missing half our order having paid for it...in total we were missing 8 poppadums, sag aloo, samosas and we received two incorrect dishes, one was chicken when it should have been lamb, another was the wrong rice...all in all we were out of pocket at least £10 and when we called the only option offered was that we drive all the way back to the restaurant to pick up our refund (even though we paid online)...i waas also addressed as 'sir' throughout which i pointed out i was female and this continued...the man i spoke to constantly asked me to repeat myself because he couldnt hear me and i was on a landline. for £60 an absolute joke!!! Will never use again and suggest no-one else does either if you don't want to be robbed and disappointed...

Reviewed 11 March 2014

The quality of the food here is just amazing and we also have take aways from them.
Every person who we take there says the same comments
"best curry ever!"