“Amazing Wedding Venue”

Cuisines: International
Good for: Romantic, Groups, Special Occasion Dining, Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 7 May 2014

I was lucky enough to attend a wedding on 03/05/14. It was the best wedding I have ever attended, not only did the wedding party look amazing and the whole venue was incredible it was the Staff that made my day, I would highly recommend this restaurant for any type of function. The food was incredible and was served on hot plates!!! Every type of dish was delicious. I am so looking forward to my next visit to Flaxton Gardens.

Reviewed 4 May 2014

Delicious food - my fish and my husband's beef were cooked to perfection, and the most delicious vegetables I've tasted in a long time. Beautiful wines too and excellent service, can't fault.

1  Thank AGL2309
Reviewed 17 April 2014

I was lucky enough to experience the lovely place as a group booking and enjoyed the magnificent views with open air lunchtime dining. Staff excellent, food great....

Reviewed 15 March 2014

To start with, Flaxton Gardens has amazing atmosphere and natural beauty - this is an indication of the whole experience for my daughter's wedding. The food was "fine dining for a group - catering for a range of tastes and diet needs (with no fuss). We could even bring a special family-produced wine.

The service was excellent - great attention to detail and Georgina and her team were warm and friendly, accommodating all the wishes of the bridal couple to make their day a unique and special event. Comments included "the best wedding I have ever been to"; "that salmon/beef/pork belly was amazing". Thank you!!!!!!

Reviewed 11 March 2014

I been to this lovely place 3 times in the past year and the experience gets better every time. The location is fantastic, especially on the terrace oon a sunny day. Food is always very fresh and cooked to perfection.

Leave room for dessert, the special Souflle is worth waiting for !.

The are fully licenced and haev a good range, we bought our own french Champagne for a special lunch and thought the corkage charge was a bit rich at $15 per bottle.

1  Thank AussieGem010