“A jewel in the range”
Review of Casa Di Natura

Casa Di Natura
Ranked #1 of 4 things to do in Flaxton
More attraction details
Owner description: Casa Di Natura Day Spa Centre takes pride in providing exceptional service, packages and treatments that suit all. You are in good hands and our treatments are always designed with you in mind. Casa Di Natura is a hidden secret in the Blackall Range where time stands still to relax and unwind and reconnect. We'll see you soon!
Perth, Australia
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“A jewel in the range”
Reviewed 7 June 2014

Your on your honeymoon and a beautiful area, and a day spa treatment takes your fancy. Do a little Googling and find Casa Di Natura.
What a find!!!!!!!!
Place is a so relaxing, even the awe inspirating drive into the place.
The staff are so helpful and know their craft.
Loved it so much that we went back again two days later.
Good luck every finding a better day spa.

Visited May 2014
SueBrought, Owner at Casa Di Natura, responded to this review, 15 June 2014
Thank you so much Ed. It was an absolute pleasure to look after you and Jaime on your honeymoon. It gratifies both myself and the staff when our efforts are appreciated. We always become inspired to do our best when we get such lovely people finding their way to our door. I hope all went well on your honeymoon and that you have some fond memories of your time here. All the best and thank you for thinking of us.

Brisbane, Australia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 36 helpful votes
“Just a perfect morning in a perfect spot ...”
Reviewed 24 January 2014

My darling husband treated me to two hours of absolute bliss at Casa Di Natura. The Spa and surrounds are pristine, beautifully maintained, thoughtfully designed, and guaranteed to have a client feeling totally pampered and relaxed.
I enjoyed their fabulous mineral pool, but then again, as I stop and think I also enjoyed the lovely Facial after the pool ... but wait, I forgot the very special infra red sauna!!!
Well suffice to say I enjoyed everything and we both felt 10 yrs younger, slept like little babies that evening and cant wait to come back again.
Thank you Sue and team for taking such good care of us..

Visited January 2014
SueBrought, Owner at Casa Di Natura, responded to this review, 26 January 2014
Thank you very much for your lovely comments Diane. We really enjoyed looking after you and Edgar. You are both fun people that like to get into 'the spirit of things'. It was really a pleasure to meet you and share in your enjoyment. It makes us feel really good to see people like yourselves enjoying our service and facilities. Thanks again Diane. Take care until we see you next time. All the best. Kind regards, Sue xox
Buderim, Australia
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Heaven on Earth”
Reviewed 25 December 2013

Well, Originally, I had purchased a gift voucher for my partner (one hour massage and one hour facial), whom has not stopped all year with our "Brady Bunch" blended family ( which includes her 16 y.o. autistic son).
So, on arrival, she announced that she had purchased me a one hour massage.
Fantastic. Sue greets us with a warm smile, a glass of cool filtered rainwater with a slice of lemon and introduced us to our masseurs, Janelle and Caroline.
We both shared the couples room. The scent of lemongrass drifted through and calming piped music set the scene for my next hour. What seemed like mere seconds and my hour was up. I had indeed drifted off to heaven. The softly spoken Caroline had kneaded the knots and cares from my tense neck, shoulders and back. I sat up and turned to put my feet back on mother earth. I had an informative chat with Sue on the history of the site and the different amenities on offer. While waiting for my partner for her continual pampering, I was guided to a viewing point just back up Ensby Rd to sit and view the valley and distant ranges. On returning I was given another cool drink and as my partner came out of the room, I could see how relaxed, calm, and stress free she looked. She was soooo grateful for her two hours of bliss. I would not hesitate on going back again. Thank you to Sue and all the staff at Casa Di Natura

Visited December 2013
SueBrought, Owner at Casa Di Natura, responded to this review, 5 January 2014
Norton, it is so lovely to be appreciated and have your efforts recognised. It was an absolute delight to look after your wife and your good self recently. Who would have thought that bidding on a school fete auction could lead to this. Love to see you both again. I have passed on your lovely compliments to both Carolyn & Janelle (who are secretly very pleased to get a personal mention on Trip Advisor). Thanks so much Norton for taking the time to share your experience with people. All the best until we meet again. Kind regards, Sue
Brisbane
17 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 17 helpful votes
“So relaxing!”
Reviewed 4 December 2013

I went to this spa with my sister (we had the couples package!!). The swimming pool is beautiful and so refreshing. The treatments were lovely and all was so discretely done. We also had a lovely cheese and fruit platter included in our package. I am intending on a return visit next year sometime with my husband.

Visited November 2013
CasaDiNatura, Owner at Casa Di Natura, responded to this review, 16 December 2013
Thank you so much for your lovely feedback. It always makes us happy when our efforts, car and attention are received well. This is also a very beautiful part of the world and am very happy to share with people. Thanks again for being such a visitor. We really look forward to seeing you again here. All the very best and Merry Christmas to you and your sister and family. Take care.
Brisbane, Australia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Personal service exemplified”
Reviewed 16 October 2013

Received a birthday gift of a full body massage and facial which I enjoyed today. Sue and Audrey were relaxed, open, friendly and encouraging showing off their pampering facility. There is a lot to offer either in the single, double or group booking category. Will return with hubby and again with girlfriend to relax and be pampered.

The site is secluded peaceful and well set out. Don't be put off by the road turning to dirt for the last kilometer it is well worth it.

Visited October 2013
CasaDiNatura, Owner at Casa Di Natura, responded to this review, 20 October 2013
Thanks for your lovely feedback Linda, we really loved looking after you recently. All of us benefit from encouragement and it is nice to have your efforts recognised. Thank you Linda for being such a lovely client. We would certainly enjoy looking after you again. All the best until we see each other again.