“Good Place to Stay”

Ranked #28 of 63 Hotels in Konakli
St. Petersburg, Russia
“Good Place to Stay”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 October 2013

I stayed at Green Hill with my family (wife and two kids) 24.09-04.10. We enjoyed our holidays very much. I saw a lot of negative comments in reviews, but I am a hotelier myself and know that negative is based mostly on personal attitude. If you like to cry and shout instead of being patient and understanding - do not expect good attitude towards yourself! Negative attracts only negative...

The hotel territory is simply enormous - I can hardly remember any hotels in my life with such vast territory. The entire place is very green with lots of flowers and is maintained in a good shape. We did not mind constant walking up and down, as we knew about it beforehand. However it may be not a good idea to stay there for people with limited walking ability and lazybones.

We got room 413 and found it good. It was just between the reception and restaurant, next to the Turkish bath. We got it a bit earlier than planned, however, it cost me Rub. 500 (ca. USD 15) by the bell-boy's hint:) We heard noises from the amphitheatre, but it did not bothered us as the chealdren went asleep early.

I found the food very good, with fresh vegetables and lots of grass (salad, parsley, cilantro, dill, mustard leafs etc...). I did not miss the meat, because there were a lot of chiken, fowl, sausages, fish, nuggets etc. prepared differently that was a good substitute.

What we came for was sun and sea - we got plenty of it. We stayed mostly opposite Kemal bay hotel, because the sea is not limited with the breakwater and the sand is good and there are less people. I saw several fish spieces while bathing, though it's not worth diving. Both pools are good, the upper one is with water-slides for children and grown-ups

We want to thank the hotel and restaurant personnel for being kind and patient with us and very attentive to the children!

Room Tip: 413 was good, facing the sea. There is WiFi at reception area. Get towel cards at the reception. Tow...
  • Stayed September 2013, travelled with family
3 Thank Kargo-HASPb

Business
Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2)
  • Slovak first
  • Turkish first
Brasov, Romania
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 October 2013

The place is beautifull, with an extraordinary vegetation.I was very surprised to see so much green around me and so much colours. All the villas are different colours, so its a marvel for the eyes.
The place it self is very big, it has 2 restaurants, 3 pools, a club, a theatre and a lot of interesting things to do. Most of all i liked to go to the beach, because the only way of getting there was a lift that took you there, becouse all the villas were situated on a mountain with an excelent view.
About the rooms, they were quite big with all you needed inside. Near the window we had a little turtle and it was there all the week:) About the cleaning i cant say so much, because they didnt come to clean the room, just twice in a week.
Restaurant was beautifull, on the top of the hill, so you had an incredible view of the sea.The food ( we had all inclusive) was very varied, with a lot of fruits and deserts.
The only thing that was strange was that there were 80 % russian people and 20 % ucranian , i didnt see not even one client from other country besides us.That wasnt bothering at all, because i am very used with russian people and i like them, but it was quite strange. Even almost all the employees speak a little of russian:)
It was my first holiday in turkey, but i enjoyed it every single minute.
I recommend this place with all my heart:)
I MENTION I TRAVELED IN JUNE 2007.

• Stayed November 2012, travelled with family
3 Thank Virlan L
Also consider these accommodations in or near Konakli
Kemal Bay Hotel
#15 of 63 in Konakli
Vital Beach Hotel
Vital Beach Hotel
#209 of 368 in Alanya

Been to Green Hill? Share your experiences!