All reviews small children nice hotel family hotels snack buffet highly recommend this hotel all inclusive package nice room turkey hotel staff ice cream the ground floor all ages special thanks every meal entertainment team salad resort
Reviewed 15 June 2018

I have travelled to TUI Family Life Pascha Bay Hotel from Finland with my 14 years old daughter, 12 years old son and we were there from the 31st of May 2018 to 14th of June 2018.
Pascha Bay Hotel is a piece of heaven where the sky is as blue as a new born baby’s eyes and the palm trees frame the hotel and the sea in a magic way. But what make this place so amazing, are people working here every day to make sure we have our dream vacation. You’d say, its their job they have to do, but it is so much more than that. The way they treat you, the way they make you feel when they smile to you, remember your name or offer their help when you need it. They actually love people. And I have asked a couple of them, what makes them so good, what keeps them so motivated and they simply answered: “I love humans” .
The hotel has 7 buildings, the beautiful sea that’s less than 50m away from the hotel, the restaurants, entertainment stages and all the places designed for kids and adults to have good times.
The Pascha Bay hotel staff, ABSOLUTELY amazing!!! I had my birthday during the holiday and my 14 y/o prepared a surprise party and the Pascha Bay hotel staff was all involved. A beautifully decorated table, a cake, cocktails, music and presents that lasted for two days!!! We want to thank to Burcin Keskin and Sibel Guverner Ozdal, guest relation staff, for their wonderful work and the friendship they show to all of us and for helping my gir with the party. We love you, girls. I also want to thank Munisa Inomora Public Relations Manager, for being so nice and helpful.
As about the best cocktails I have ever drink, special thanks to the always smiling and joking Cengizhan Yalcin and Tugberg Oz, the best of the best!!! Thank you, guys!! And of course not to forget Adem Saglam.
The best waiter and our favorite was Ahmet Gurel, he introduced us to the beautiful Alanya and showed us beautiful places around Alanya. Regards to you family and thank you!! Many thanks to the head waiter Tekim Cevik, who was always smiling, very polite and extremely profession. Food was excellent and way more than enough, I surely recommend All Inclusive ;):
The last but not the least, the best BIG BOSS, Mr. Ozan Baltaci, Deputy General Manager for Tui Family Life Pascha Bay!! What a warm welcome from him too!! Thank you!!
All places are very clean and tidy, there are people cleaning the facilities 24/7, you can see them during the breakfast, lunch, dinner, and by the pool, beach, public places and rooms. Our room was a studio, and we had a beautiful pool and sea view from our balcony. Always clean!! For that I need to thank to a wonderful lady called Sufeyla Karahan.
The best fo the best were TUI Family entertainment staff!!
ABSOLUTELY great thanks to Joe Griffiths (oop, oop) and Sanni Rantonen who made our days amazing!! I had to ask from Joe how does he do such an amazing job and he said: plenty of motivation, love for what he is doing and hell of a lot of confidence!!. You made us fall in love with you, guys!!! Not to forget the wonderful Stephanie Erichsen, thank you ! I surely hope to see you next year!!!
I am strongly recommending this place to people of all ages!!

Room Tip: The sea view, building 4 :)
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
3  Thank Gabriela T
OzanBALTACIGM, Genel Müdür at TUI Family Life Pascha Bay Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 18 June 2018

Dear Gabriela T,

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your review on Trip advisor.

On behalf of my team , I personally want to thank you for your great review of our hoteI.
I was very delighted to read all details in your review and your wonderful comments about our hotel and team.

Reviewed 12 June 2018 via mobile

Amazing entertainment team, especially Joe and Sanni, very friendly staff and the hotel, absolutely perfect. Everything works, all put together very well, very clean and tidy and the food and drinks great!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
OzanBALTACIGM, Genel Müdür at TUI Family Life Pascha Bay Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 12 June 2018

Dear Paula S,

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your review on Trip advisor.

I was very delighted to read your review and your wonderful comments about our hotel and team.

Reviewed 8 June 2018 via mobile

I have been other TUI family hotels in the Europe .
this is by far One of the best.
Location , facilities, Food staff and are all excellent.
Thank you for lovely hospitality.
Particularly to the staff .
MH Bulca

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
OzanBALTACIGM, Genel Müdür at TUI Family Life Pascha Bay Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 9 June 2018

Dear MH Bulca ,

Reviewed 6 June 2018 via mobile

We and the girls having the time of our life
Really a wonderfuf place to be with kids
To really notice- the wonderful and eficent hotel staf. A really big point! Really clean and fresh every corner. Situeted in a beautyful oasi.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
OzanBALTACIGM, Genel Müdür at TUI Family Life Pascha Bay Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 7 June 2018

Dear Suela l ,

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your review on Trip advisor.

On behalf of my team , I personally want to thank you for your wonderful review of our hoteI. I was very delighted to read your review and your wonderful comments about our good food, entertainment , cleanliness ,helpful and smiling staff.

Reviewed 1 June 2018

Pascha Bay is the most beautyfull resort. They keep it very clean, outside en the rooms too. Food is amazing and this years addition of plate warmers makes it exceptional. Staff at Pascha Bay is proffecional and alway's nice. Good place to be with, or without kids.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
OzanBALTACIGM, Genel Müdür at TUI Family Life Pascha Bay Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 1 June 2018

Dear Snieuwenhuis906,

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your review on Trip advisor.

I was very delighted to read your review and your wonderful comments about our hotel and our Team :)

Ozan BALTACI