How do I start...good things first:
1. Animators are exceptional. I have had a lot of fun with these young people full of energy.
2. Hotel is relatively clean.
3. Food is descent- not great but plenty and for every taste.
4. Beach is not completely stones- there is a fair amount of sand. Sea is beautiful.
Now the bad points:
1. Rooms are smaller than a prison cell.
2. Air conditioning is placed right over your head- recipe for disaster and sicknesses.
3.Management is terrible. Whenever there was a problem (and we had a lot) it took them forever to fix.
4. They give you only one card for the room in order to shut down the air conditioning when you are not in the room. At 40 deg. it takes forever to cool down the room.
5. This hotel is probably not more than 2 stars. Who gave them 5?
At the end I can conclude that I feel offended by the way the management treats their guests. They have tried to save few dollars saving electricity, but they lost me as a returning guest.More
- Free Wifi
- Free Parking