“Very good”

Clab Service - Luxury Chauffeur Service
Ranked #1 of 1 Tours in Gallarate
More attraction details
Owner description: Over 70 limousine excursion's proposals! Choose one of our "limousine experience" an emotion to give. All our proposals are with deluxe vehicles (Mercedes) and professional drivers in uniform. Our drivers will take you to the discovery of tourist itinerary, natural beauties, restaurants, monuments, museums and art works. For an even better service we can give you driver guides or professional torurist guides.
Reviewed 24 February 2012

I use ILN from many years to go to the airport for my business trips.
Normally I book this service directly on the website of the company and instantly receive the confirmation.
Always timely, accurate and courteous, with vehicles always perfect and elegant (the last was a Mercedes S-Series !) transform the tedious transfer into pure pleasure ! Really recommended.

All reviews
"milan"
in 8 reviews
"malpensa"

Reviewed 16 February 2012

This was the single best day trip I have ever been on. My Uncle and I were picked up by a impressibly clean and comfortable luxury car with a knowledgeable, kind and considerate driver, Walter. We were taken to a private family owned and operated vineyard. This was one of the most picturesque places I have ever been. The Baldovino's treated us like family throughout our day long tour and meal. During the day we walked through stunning vineyards and ate grapes off the vine. Bottes upon bottles of esquisite wines were opened and enjoyed throughout the day as we learned the intricacies of running a vineyard and the passion put into each bottle of wine. An excellent six course meal was prepared and enjoyed as we tasted bottles that paired with the food. My Uncle and I did not want to leave at the end of the day, and when the family finishes their guest house - we will be sure to make a reservation. I would recommend this trip to anyone and everyone.

Pongopongo, Owner at Clab Service - Luxury Chauffeur Service, responded to this reviewResponded 22 February 2012

Thanks Erica for your review
I'm very happy
I'm hope to see you again in the next time in Italy
Bye Bye
Walter Carniato

Reviewed 15 February 2012

We are a Lifestyle Concierge Team in Australia and have been dealing with Italian Limousine Network for a number of years.

They are extremely professional and efficient and have been booking our clients in for car transfers throughout all of Italy as well as for private tours.

Our clients are always very happy with the service and Italian Limousine Network themselves, are always very easy and a pleasure to deal with.

Reviewed 15 February 2012

We are using Italian Limousine Networks for a couple of years now and they never disappointed us. Great service who could deal with short term changes.