“AMAAAAZING!!!”

US$45.00*
and up
Canopy Tour in Monteverde
Reviewed 23 November 2013

honestly, this was most DEF a HIGHLIGHT of my trip! the guides were amazing! I've ziplined a couple of times before this trip and this by FAR the BEST experience! and the tree climb and tree ladder so unique! would DEF go back! HIGHLY recommended!!

All reviews
"longest line"
in 6 reviews
"an adventure"

Reviewed 21 November 2013

My husband and I went to Monte Verde for our Honeymoon and we wanted do do something adventurous so we decided to take the recommendation to go Ziplining at The Original Canopy Tour. It was outstanding! Our two guides Alfonzo and Jose were absoutely amazing they make us feel safe and pointed out wildlife and even went above and beyond to take pictures and videos of us. I highly recommend this tour it was one of our best memories during our whole stay!

Reviewed 13 November 2013 via mobile

An amazing Tarzan swing, 14 zip lines through the forest (the largest measuring 800 meters!!) with beautiful sights, enormous trees to climb in and descend from rapidly by ropes.. Incredible experience!!

1  Thank Rowan S
Reviewed 23 September 2013

We opted for this company after research on Tripadvisor suggested that the other tours on offer had significant flaws in their attitudes towards safety and generally looked after you less well. We wanted a family experience more than an adrenaline thrill. We were delighted with the choice we made; David & Jose looked after us so brilliantly (we are a family of 4 with 2 teenagers). They were polite, friendly and made sure we were always attached to the platforms between wires. They explained what was needed on each zipline. We never felt rushed or pressured. Jose used our camera to take lots of photos and films of us. They even managed to find us 3 quetzals and Jose hung from a zipline just to get photos for us!
It was a fantastic experience which we all thoroughly enjoyed and would wholeheartedly recommend. I’m not really one for heights and thrills but I really did enjoy it although I wimped out of the tarzan swing!

1  Thank capability_jones
See more reviews
Reviewed 2 September 2013

My husband and I had a great time here! The guides were fantastic very knowledgable and great at pointing out wildlife. We saw some howler monkeys up close as well as a quetzal and an emerald toucan. The guides had our small camera the whole time and they took some great action shots of us! He even took a video of the whole 800m zip line! Amazing! Definitely do this tour!