“Great adventures”

100% Aventura Tours
Ranked #12 of 52 Tours in Monteverde
More attraction details
Owner description: 100% Aventura has grown to be a major competitor in our industry... We operate in an environment where the "Canopy Tour" was invented... Throughout the years we have maintained a position as a strong leader and example to all who have built similar tours around the world... We are dedicated to provide all our customers with 100% safety and overall experience... You will be treated with respect from the time you enter our property to the time you leave... Everyone here at 100% Aventura is ready, willing and able to treat each person that walks through our doors like they would their own family... Since, 2002 we have promised to provide genuine quality and service... We promise you will have a unique heart-pounding experience all in a 100% safe environment... If you feel for whatever reason we have not delivered on those promises, please let us know and we will do our best to make it right...
Reviewed 27 May 2014 via mobile

The staff was super helpful at all times... went the extra mile to keep me and my friends hype and exited the whole tour... PD... The Tarzan swing is a must.. YOU WON'T REGRETED!!

Write a ReviewReviews (1,102)
All reviews
"costa rica"
in 73 reviews
"safety briefing"
in 7 reviews
"felt safe the entire time"
"longest line"
"scared of heights"
in 9 reviews
"once in a lifetime"
in 10 reviews
"incredible views"
"super fun"
in 10 reviews
"the hanging bridges tour"
in 9 reviews
"zip lining experience"

Reviewed 21 May 2014 via mobile

Booked this with our hotel and they pick you up from wherever your staying. Really friendly guides. Canopy tour is good but it's the 2 supermans and Tarzan swing that are most impressive - you have to do them. Minimum weight is 55kg (not heavy enough to reach the end; it's long!) - I am 52kg and persuaded them to let me on and I was fine. Don't bother taking a DSLR- you can't carry it. There's a place to put your bags while you're on the tour. Didn't do any other tours but this ones really good.

Reviewed 19 May 2014

You must do the "Superman Canopy" and the "Tarzan Swing". Wow - what a thrill! The Superman canopy is the bomb. It is simply 'hectic'! Flying through the air, above the treetops, almost 2 km high. Incredible! Words cannot do the experience justice - so just go and "do it'! The Tarzan Swing? Awesome. Just let go and let everything fall away....again and again and again....A really good adventure experience. Expert operators, safety & professionalism assured all through and a guarantee of near 'underwear wetting' fun.. ha ha ha. Nice thrill. Definitely recommended for any thrill seeking adrenalin junkies out there. I mean, why else would you go to Monteverde anyway? Just kidding - but on a serious note, this is a superb experience.

Reviewed 15 May 2014

Beautiful views, exciting zip lines, and great staff. 1.5km superman zip line was incredible. Literally got to fly over the jungle. Felt very safe the entire time. Don't miss the Tarzan swing.

See more reviews
Reviewed 13 May 2014

My husband & I flew to Liberia the last week of April & stayed till beginning of May. Besides enjoying the ocean we wanted to see the real Costa Rica & its gorgeous cloud forest. So we traveled from RIU Guanacaste with our private transportation offered by Henry (hperezr70@gmail.com), who by the way is awesome & made our trip so pleasant! Recommend contacting him 100%. I wanted to experience some of the real, exhilarating zip lining in the area, so the drive was worth it! I wanted to do this tour because of the 2 superman zip lines & the mega Tarzan swing! It was first of all cheaper than all the other canopy tours we did (2 in Arenal). Then it was soo worth it! If you want 100% adventure this is the real deal! You get such an adrenaline rush. The superman line was more than 1500m long!!!! The views were amazing from that position! I even got to record myself "flying like superman", twice. And it definitely finishes with the challenge: mega Tarzan swing....when they say mega it REALLY is! I almost quit on that, but my husband went first & gave me the courage to do it! Wow what a feeling! I'm so glad we went for this...it was an experience we will never forget...and this comes from an adrenaline seeker!!! Awesome....go for it, you won't be disappointed!

1  Thank Ioana_Yaz