“Best ATV experience of my life!”

100% Aventura Tours
Book In Advance
More Info
US$50.00*
and up
100% Adventure Park Combo: Zipline, Superman, and Mega Tarzan Tour in Monteverde
Ranked #8 of 49 Tours in Monteverde
More attraction details
Owner description: 100% Aventura has grown to be a major competitor in our industry... We operate in an environment where the "Canopy Tour" was invented... Throughout the years we have maintained a position as a strong leader and example to all who have built similar tours around the world... We are dedicated to provide all our customers with 100% safety and overall experience... You will be treated with respect from the time you enter our property to the time you leave... Everyone here at 100% Aventura is ready, willing and able to treat each person that walks through our doors like they would their own family... Since, 2002 we have promised to provide genuine quality and service... We promise you will have a unique heart-pounding experience all in a 100% safe environment... If you feel for whatever reason we have not delivered on those promises, please let us know and we will do our best to make it right...
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Best ATV experience of my life!”
Reviewed 22 June 2014

I have been on one other ATV tour before (also in Costa Rica, but not in Monteverde) that was subpar due to the lack of excitement. When I decided to do another ATV tour, in hindsight, I thought I would have the same sub-par experience. However, I was incredibly surprised! The tour takes you to a test zone where you are free to use the ATV at your own leisure to test out your ability and get a feel for the machine. After the test zone, the tour takes you through the heart of the Monteverde rainforest on small trails that take you up and down the hills of the rainforest. It was exactly the kind of thrill I was looking for! NOTE: Adults only.

Visited June 2014

• Hebrew first
  • Polish first
Brockville, Canada
152 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 173 helpful votes
“Simply The BEST!!!!!!”
Reviewed 20 June 2014

I have plenty of experience zip lining all over the world. This is by far my favourite place that I have zip lined - ever in my life. It was simply amazing. The staff were extremely helpful and friendly. At no time did I feel unsafe. Even though I have zip lined before, I never tried the superman or Tarzan experience in my life. Believe me - the experience did not disappoint me at all. WOW!!!! What a rush!!!!! The views were breath taking. While in Costa Rica, I did two zip line excursions.. This one and another one at a different part in Costa Rica. This place was by far the better experience. It is going to be a hard to find another place in the world that will come close to this place.

Visited February 2014
Alberta
66 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 68 helpful votes
“Unbelievable adrenaline rush”
Reviewed 14 June 2014

This is the best zip lining I have ever done. The staff are extremely attentive and double and triple check your equipment, which is very comforting when you are flying across the canopy top. The superman and tarzan swing are such an adrenaline rush. The views are spectacular!

Visited June 2014
Broadbeach, Australia
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Really fun experience”
Reviewed 9 June 2014 via mobile

For the first time I went zip lining it was great! I had no idea what to expect (ok, so sitting in a harness was obvious) but I felt safe the whole time and everything was clearly explained and made me feel safe and in control the whole time.

The lines themselves were amazing. They start out small but get longer with incredible views and an amazing sensation, especially on the superman line. It was incredible and something that you really should do while in Monteverde!

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Fantastic experience”
Reviewed 31 May 2014

We started off completely against the idea of zip-lining, thinking it was too expensive, boring, and not a great use of our time. We met two guys in Arenal who highly recommended this tour and we were completely surprised with how much we enjoyed it.

Everything about this tour was excellent. We book the tour through our B&B and took a shuttle to the tour. The staff was helpful, lively, and informative. We did a couple of practice rounds, and the staff did a wonderful job keeping us excited. The Superman zip-line is one of the longest, and the Tarzan swing was exhilarating, even for someone who's scared of heights.

I highly recommend this tour!

Visited May 2014