“Safe, fun - and absolutely breathtaking” 5 of 5 bubbles

Book In Advance
More Info
US$50.00*
and up
100% Adventure Park Combo: Zipline, Superman, and Mega Tarzan Tour in Monteverde
Ranked #8 of 49 Tours in Monteverde
More attraction details
Owner description: 100% Aventura has grown to be a major competitor in our industry... We operate in an environment where the "Canopy Tour" was invented... Throughout the years we have maintained a position as a strong leader and example to all who have built similar tours around the world... We are dedicated to provide all our customers with 100% safety and overall experience... You will be treated with respect from the time you enter our property to the time you leave... Everyone here at 100% Aventura is ready, willing and able to treat each person that walks through our doors like they would their own family... Since, 2002 we have promised to provide genuine quality and service... We promise you will have a unique heart-pounding experience all in a 100% safe environment... If you feel for whatever reason we have not delivered on those promises, please let us know and we will do our best to make it right...
Delaware
22 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 42 helpful votes
“Safe, fun - and absolutely breathtaking”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 July 2014 via mobile

Our student group of 42 did the canopy tour and had an incredible time. That involved 9 lines and a rope bridge. The could was intense enough for the true thrill-seeker yet doable for the novice. We are so glad we did it.

The guides and safety staff were thorough and helpful. We never felt unsafe and quickly were confident in the lines and our harnesses.

The long lines - almost a mile long - were truly breathtaking.

One of the biggest highlights of our trip!

1 Thank paul-delaware

• Hebrew first
  • Polish first
Chino Hills, California
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“YOLO!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 July 2014

This Canopy tour was so amazing and super duper scary all a the same time. I am a woman and I'm 48 years old and I thought to myself YOLO..There was also a Tarzan swing at the end that we ended up doing that was crazy scary but super fun!. We did feel a little rushed going through all the different zip lines but thought maybe they did that so you wouldn't chicken out. I would highly recommend this company and I would highly recommend the Tarzan swing. It's a crazy crazy thrill.

Turlock, California
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Zip line Tour was Awesome!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 June 2014

We did the zipline tour, and it was one of our favorite things in costa Rica! The Tarzan swing was terrifying, but super fun! I would definitely recommend this for everyone!

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Cool activity but I felt quite rushed”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 June 2014 via mobile

Me and my boyfriend did the combined canopy tour with 100% Aventura (zip lining, rapelling, superman, tarzan swing). We enjoyed the experience a lot and had fun! The park is cool and especially the tarzan swing was scary but definitely a must do!

The reason why I only give 3 of 5 stars is that we felt rushed a lot and the staff seemed to be listless. They were under time pressure and sent too many people through the lines in a too short time. Moreover, the safety instructions in the beginning were quite short. Even though nothing happened, it gave me a strange feeling that I was pushed from one line to the other and also that the guides always were receiving the next person while sending the previos to the next line. Especially for the tarzan swing I was rushed a lot without explaining me what to do and where to hold. When I asked I was just told to jump.

After finishing the tour we had to wait approx. 45 minutes to be brought back to our hotel although everybody of our group including the car and the driver was ready. So why pushing us before and then let us wait for so long?

I would suggest to divide the people in smaller groups and take a bit more time (less rush). Moreover, the staff could be more friendly and patient. They should not handle two persons at the same time, rather one after the other. Even though I can imagine that it's different with so many tourists, it would be nice to feel more welcome and also not as one of hundreds.

Jonathan V, Encargado de redes sociales at 100% Aventura Tours, responded to this review, 8 July 2014
Thank you very much for your feedback. We thank you for taking the time to express your experience.
We offer an apology for the inconvenience caused during your tour with us and we appreciate you made us know the situations that were uncomfortable for you.
We always listen to our customers, they are the ones that have made ​​us grow and improve our services. Sometimes, especially in the high season, some situations escapes to our eyes and we thank you for letting us know the issues during your tour.
Again, we offer you an apology and ask you to get in touch with us through our management email: management@aventuramonteverdecr.com
Thank you very much.
Kind regards.
Helena, Montana
48 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 42 helpful votes
“wha a rush”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 June 2014

Zip lining over the Cloud Forest of Monteverde Costa Rica may be one of the biggest thrills of my life! They have 13 segments and the longest ( 1590 meters) and highest ( 148 feet) lines in South America!! It was gorgeous flying over the rain forest, rivers and green, green mountains.
The staff are totally concerned with your safety and education before you even clamp onto the line. They meet you at each platform and give such enthusiastic encouragements you can't help but believe they are as excited for you as you are!
What a way to enjoy the beauty of Costa Rica and cross yet another item off your Bucket List!