“Great food and coffee”

Ranked #1 of 7 Dessert in Monteverde
Price range: US$2 - US$10
Cuisines: American, Cafe, Healthy, Costa Rican
Good for: Kids, Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Brunch, Drinks, Breakfast, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Validated Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: We must be what we eat, which is why our products are healthy, full of ingredients that provide energy to our body. Each dish is designed to intensify our senses, flavors that awaken interest, in smells that make us dream. With all this, we captivate palates and hearts that become satisfied customers.
Fox Lake, Illinois
“Great food and coffee”
Reviewed 26 June 2014

We had sandwiches and Turkish cappuccino, which I think was supposed to be like sahlep, both great! The desserts looked good, too. It is a pretty restaurant, and an easy walk in Santa Elena, though not in the middle of everything else. One of my favorite meals we had during our stay.

Visited June 2014

• Hebrew first
  • Polish first
Calgary, Canada
“Best lunch in Monteverde”
Reviewed 23 June 2014 via mobile

They care about the details here. I had a turkey pita w/ avocado, pesto and mozza. It was excellent. For dessert, we shared a passionfruit cheesecake. The cake itself was delicious and moist and would have been even better with just a touch more fruit. I would definitely go back. Service was great and restaurant was extraordinarily clean.

London
“Superb food and atmosphere”
Reviewed 16 June 2014

The food was fantastic! And the smoothies were sooooo good.

I had one of the savoury crepes which had a lovely flavourful pesto and avocados. There were so many good options to choose from on the menu I felt spoilt for choice.

I like the atmosphere and the hippy way in which the restaurant was decorated.

This was my favourite meal in Costa Rica!!

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank Nomad_Neena
Washington, DC
“Great cafe to visit after (or before) an exerting day”
Reviewed 3 May 2014 via mobile

Came in one cool afternoon for some sandwiches and cold drinks. I had the pavo (turkey panini) and a vittorio, an iced coffee, whiskey, chocolate, and ice cream blend that was delicious. My wife had a frozen lemonade and caprice (mozzarella, basil, tomato panini).

The food was excellent, service prompt and courteous, wifi was fast, and, as an unexpected bonus, they had a very nice smelling bathroom with scented candles.

The prices were very reasonable. We plan on returning to try out their crepes and coffee. Definitely recommend to cafe fans visiting Monteverde.

Federal Way, Washington
“Nice stop for lunch.”
Reviewed 3 May 2014

This is one of the best places to eat in town, as they are obviously committed to quality ingredients and great food. This is a couple minutes walk away from the Triangle (center of town) and abuts a private orchid garden and wildlife park.

This is not a "meat & potatoes" American-style family place where you park your butt and inhale food for an hour or two, which believe me, is a good thing. More like a European bistro, with lighter but really good food.

Visited March 2014