“1 of the BEST MESSAGE THERAPISTS EVER!!!!”

Revive Healing Arts
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Revive - a place in paradise offering you the opportunity to replenish your whole self with massage, energy work, classes and soulful renewal services. Revive's simple healing arts studio is tucked into a private garden at the edge of the Monteverde Cloud Forest. Located in thee heart of the historic Monteverde village, Revive is just steps away from the Monteverde Coffee Center, Drishti Art & Yoga studio, Monteverde WholeFoods and CASEM women's craft cooperative. Karen Gordon, owner of Revive Healing Arts, is an accomplished integrative bodywork therapist, yoga teacher and one of Costa Rica's most highly-trained CranioSacral therapists and Reiki Master/Teachers, offering training, courses and learning retreats for students from around the world. After a long day exploring Monteverde's magnificent mountaintop, relax and renew at Revive! - advanced appointments via website or email highly recommended.
Reviewed 30 October 2013

Karen is tied for my best message ever, I would categorize myself as a committed message enthusiast, so I have a fairly large sample size!! Karen’s techniques are amazing, her energy is warm and healing, her message space is peaceful and the overall experience is A+++. Karen clearly has a very strong and in depth knowledge of the human body and it is evident in her work. If you are in the Monteverde area you MUST take 1 hour and treat yourself to one of the best messages you will ever receive!

Karen G, Owner at Revive Healing Arts, responded to this reviewResponded 4 November 2013

Dear Pamela H, It is an honor to learn that your recent session at Revive Healing Arts ties for your best massage ever - especially as a committed massage enthusiast. I appreciate your review and recommendation!

Reviewed 28 October 2013

Having Karen's magic touch has left me transformed in mind and body...not kidding! She knows what by body needs as an athlete and as and educator and she tailors her massage exactly to my needs. After having a massage from Karen, I feel like I can accomplish anything and the tension and stress of the week has disappeared. Thanks, Karen, for your healing and for your craft!

Dear KrisM, I enjoy customizing bodywork for each person - I am delighted to know that our sessions feel tailored to meet and unwind your stresses as an educator and athlete. Thank you for your recommendation!

Reviewed 25 October 2013

I have had a LOT of experience with different types of massage over the last 10 years, and Karen's healing and vibrant touch is definitely one of the best I've experienced. In addition to an amazing deep tissue massage, the energy flow and intention coming from Karen during the massage made it truly a holistic experience, and left me feeling relaxed and healed. Whether you are traveling through Monteverde, or living here, I cannot recommend strongly enough a stop into the lovely, relaxing space for some of the best massage work going!

Dear ChooseaNewRoad, I am so glad to know you left Revive Healing Arts feeling relaxed and healed. As someone who has experienced a lot of different types of bodywork over the last 10 years, your recommendation honors my work, thank you!

Reviewed 20 October 2013

My experience with Karen at Revive was absolutely wonderful. From the time I walked into her studio to when I left, I felt comfortable, welcomed, and completely pampered! Not many people have a talent like Karen. Whether for healing needs or just to treat yourself, Revive is the place to go.

Karen G, Owner at Revive Healing Arts, responded to this reviewResponded 23 October 2013

Dear Molly E, I am glad to know that your experience at Revive Healng Arts was absolutely wonderful! I always hope my clients feel comfortable and welcomed during our time together in my studio. I appreciate your recommendation and review!

Reviewed 23 September 2013

I had 2 wonderful massages with Karen , the first one was nice, relaxing and soothing , the second one was a very profound and healing experience, not only I have a physical release of tension, I also let go lots of emotions and sadness.
She is so much more than a physical therapist, she is a Holistic one!
If you go to Monteverde ,she is a MUST to do!

Karen G, Owner at Revive Healing Arts, responded to this reviewResponded 4 October 2013

Dear geniayoga, Thank you for your multiple visits to Revive Healing Arts while visiting Monteverde. I appreciate your recommendation!