- The location of this hotel is excellent, close to the center of Santa Elena.
- A refreshing welcome beverage was offered at check-in.
- The kids loved the pool!
- The staff is friendly and helpful.
- The free breakfast buffet was good! The staff even made delicious hot cocoa for the kids.
- Although we didn't have dinner at the hotel, we could hear the live music coming from the restaurant. It sounded really nice!
- Affordable hotel, one of the least expensive we stayed in during our trip.
-The photos of this hotel make it look bigger and maybe a little fancier than it turned out to be, but it certainly has its own charm.
- Our room felt small for our family (2 adults, 2 young kids), with almost no place to put our luggage.
- It can get windy in Monteverde/Santa Elena, and the trees above our room kept dropping debris on the metal roof. My 2 nights here were probably the least restful of our entire trip for this reason alone!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- As its name stands for, Poco a Poco is a hotel that has grown little by little, from five rooms in 2000; our restaurant and 6 more rooms in 02, 18 more rooms at the end of 2005, our heated pool and the last 3 rooms on 2006 and finally for march 2009, our new front desk building, with a new standard in architecture and construction materials: modern, versatile and clean.The hotel's analogy and emblem: The Turtle, relates to its mythological attributes of wisdom, spirituality and perseverance; values that are part of our business philosophy. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Ebookers, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Hotel.de, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Hotel & Spa Poco a Poco reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Poco a
- Poco a Monteverde