“Excellent hotel, needs more attention to detail”

Kridha Residency - A Boutique Hotel
Ranked #3 of 21 Hotels in Vrindavan
Pearland, TX
“Excellent hotel, needs more attention to detail”
Reviewed 15 February 2014

We really enjoyed our stay here. It was well located, a short car ride to the heart of Vrindavan. The rooms were nice and clean. The service of the front desk manager was excellent. The restauarant had excellent food, but terribly slow service. Overall a nice place to stay in Vrindavan.

Room Tip: the 2 rooms suites are nice for large famalies
  • Stayed December 2013, travelled with family
ViSharma, Owner at Kridha Residency - A Boutique Hotel, responded to this review, 25 February 2014
Dear Sir Pranaam !! In the first place please accept my deepest apologies for responding to your review with slight delay. We thank you for taking the time to post your feedback following your stay with us.I shall like to appraise you that based on your feedback and certain others we took a stern decision and parted ways with the General Manager in-charge who was at the helm of affairs for last 03 months. We at Kridha take every single feedback very seriously and do not accept any non-professionalism. We as a team work hard 24 *7 with exceedingly high services standards to give our guests a memorable experience.Though i cannot change what has been done, however i'd sincerely request you to give us another opportunity to serve you so we can change your opinion.
It is our constant endeavor to create a memorable experience for every guest who has given us an opportunity to serve them and so you are very special to us. Thank you once again for your commendation and we hope to welcome you back soon. Should you have any queries in future i shall be most glad to communicate with you personally at md@kridharesidency.com
Radhe Radhe !!

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (71)
New Delhi, India
Reviewed 15 January 2014

We traveled Vrindavan 2 weekends back just after new year to seek blessings of lord krishna. We didn't plan to stay in Vrindavan but thought we shall decided there itself. We saw a hew hotels advertisement on way like - nidhivan; basera. But then outside the temple we met a foreigner couple who were staying at kridha residency for 10 days and had good reviews. We happened to speak to tehm as someone was troubling them for money and i intervened. Then i noticed a Indian guy who came to help them as well & later came to know he was a staff from their hotel kridha residency. We went to nidhi van but this hotel was very western in looks and ambiance and in vrindavan we wanted some spiritual feel. Then we thought of taking a chance at kridha.
I'd say best choice we made as amazing property; home like feel yet hotel ! Very spacious rooms; well appointed and very personalized touch in the rooms with small little things.

Free Wi-fi was good; Gift shop - kridha memories had amazing choices to buy

Great food at the restaurant; courteous service and loved it !

Strongly recommend of you want a quick get away and seek quality service.

Room Tip: Executive Suite is best in class !
  • Stayed January 2014, travelled with family
3 Thank AshokaaS
Dear valued guest, Pranaam ! We thank you for taking the time to post your feedback following your stay with us. We are much elated to know that you had a wonderful stay with us. We as a team work hard 24 *7 with exceedingly high services standards to give our guests a memorable experience. Your comments makes me and my entire team at Kridha Residency feel much delighted and I shall indeed share your inspiring feedback to my entire team.
Antwerp, Belgium
Reviewed 12 January 2014

I used to visit Vrindavan Mathura numerous times in past in last 05 years for spiritual connect & offer prayers with my family . I only got to know about Kridha residency hotel while chatting with a fellow traveler in the temple premises in vrindavan who was staying there for 10 days to conduct some research on vrindavn Mathura. His feedback and reviews were good but i couldn't believe so . However i did give a thought of dropping in to the hotel and see for myself – i must confess i was very happy to see this hotel. The rooms are very lavish for a budget price. I’d go to an extent of saying that the room are quite spacious & large as compared to any of the other hotels in vrindavan.

While staying here in found that kridha is a family run hotel and the owner are themselves bhaktas of vrindavan and they run the hotel themselves. Needless to say all my curiosities were satisfied. I carried wonderful memories of vrindavn back home and for sure kridha is my life long association now on.The restaurant in the hotel serves one of its best kind of Vegeterain food , especially South Indian Cuisine.And the staff here is very friendly and helpful.

I would recommend this hotel, to have pleasant stay and peace in the holy land of Krishna.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled as a couple
2 Thank Shylaja2014
Dear valued guest, Simrin ji, Pranaam ! We thank you for taking the time to post your feedback following your stay with us. We are much elated to know that you had a wonderful stay with us. We as a team work hard 24 *7 with exceedingly high services standards to give our guests a memorable experience. Your comments makes me and my entire team at Kridha Residency feel much delighted and I shall indeed share your inspiring feedback to my entire team.
Bengaluru, India
Reviewed 12 January 2014

An experience to remember for a lifetime

We booked Kridha on recommendation of our relatives who had stayed there earlier. We looked at the various options available in Vrindavan & consulted some local people & found out that Kridha had the best location out of all the hotels in Vrindavan. I couldn’t believe when i was told that this hotel is facing 120 acres of green forest!! We checked in on the 28th December for 05 nights and we booked 01 Executive & 01 Deluxe room.

My Observation : Very impressive decor; extra large and airy rooms; Beds & the mattress were quite comfortable; Room had a spiritual ambiance; Very helpful & courteous staff; Room service was quick; Food at the restaurant was delicious

Overall we had a wonderful 05 days stay at Kridha. The entire staff greeted with folded hands every time we crossed them. The wi-fi was FREE & so was the gym usage, which i must say is impressive for a small city like Vrindavan.

I will strongly recommend Kridha Residency to all fellow travellers.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank Arun2002
Kolkata (Calcutta), India
Reviewed 9 January 2014 via mobile

We stayed in the executive suite last December for a single night. The hotel is still Under preparation. However the room was quite big with double washrooms and a large verandah. There was some issues with the locker but apart from that the rest was really good. The attached restaurant truly served one of the best in veg. It is in the outskirts of the city and it may be difficult without own car.

Stayed December 2013
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed 4 January 2014

I stayed at Kridha Residency with a few friends and we were very happy with our stay. The property was easy to find and the reception very kind in helping us find our way around Mathura during our stay. The staff were friendly and helpful in advising us of many things to do in Mathura.
The rooms were clean and comfortable for cold December. The linen and bath were spotless clean and inspected daily.

There are plenty of choices in food from continental to ethnic North Indian and South Indian all at very reasonable prices. Overall, a very pleasant stay would recommend to all serious travelers planning a visit to Mathura.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled with friends
1 Thank Kira J
Atlanta, Georgia
Reviewed 1 January 2014

My wife and I stayed in this hotel for one night and were disappointed by the lack of cleanliness. Having travelled the whole day, we were ready to go to bed at around 10:30PM when we discovered that the blanket cover was really dirty. So we had to call the reception and they quickly replaced the blanket cover. The walls of the room and bathroom were not clean and needed painting. The hotel did not provide us free breakfast in the morning. Considering the price we paid, the quality of the hotel room and service was disappointing.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled as a couple
ViSharma, Owner at Kridha Residency - A Boutique Hotel, responded to this review, 2 January 2014
Dear Sir Prahalad ji Pranaam !! We thank you for taking the time to post your feedback following your stay with us. On the behest please accept our deepest apologies for the experience of dirty blanket you came accross in the room and you had to call the reception for replacement. This is however not a standard practice as we have our QC process before any room is alloted to a guets. Nevertheless i shall look into this persoanally along with my tem. I also notice that the upkeep of walls of room & bathroom were not satisfying & i have taken a strong note of the same and we shall rectify it immidiately. As for the breakfast , sir it is package based & if you mau plese allow me to interact with you one to one i do belive i can satisfy your concerns. We as a team work hard 24 *7 with exceedingly high services standards to give our guests a memorable experience & we take every sinlge negative feedback very seriously. Though i cannot change what has bene done, however i'd sincerely request you to give us another opportunity to serve you so we can change your opinion.