Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
ZenHotels.com
£72
All reviews animation team boat trip highly recommend this hotel nice holiday family holiday kos
Selected filters
Reviewed 8 June 2021

Pluses:
1) Kind, professional and helpful staff
2) Beautiful design of buildings and outdoor part of the hotel. Location is far away from Bodrum but is peaceful and you can see greek island Kos from the beach. Also, some rooms have beautiful view of the hills
3) Food - is delicious and there is always a choice: local or continental cuisine

Minus:
Poor Wi-Fi connection but actually, for us it was a plus - we could be offline most of a day ☺️ On the beach you can reach greek telephone carriers 😁

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 8 June 2021

The hotel is the best choice if you want to spend your holidays in quality place.
Delicious food and drinks, very friendly and open staff which will treat you the best they can.
Surroundings Is very nice, very close to the beach

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 4 June 2021 via mobile

Me and my family came here for the first time and we enjoyed our stay here a lot the rooms were clean the food was good and the workers are freindly and helpfull i will hopefully come again thankyou bendis also i nearly forgot the sea and the sand is clean no stones theres also drinks at the beach👍🏻💙🙏🏻👏🏼

Date of stay: May 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 4 June 2021

Hello, together with my girlfriend we were guests of Bendis Beach Hotel for one full week in 2021 I may say that the hotel was pretty good, the guys at the reception ans spa were polite and nice.The overall stuff are smiling, polite and competent people. Animator very kind person. I recommend this place. We had holidays with Itaka. 5/5 from Poland.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 May 2019 via mobile

Hello, together with my girlfriend we were guests of Bendis Beach Hotel for one full week at the end of May 2019.
The hotel has a wonderful green and blossomoing path reminding of a garden and every day when you go to eat every customer pases beneath it.Its a nice feeling.
I have to mention the wonderful atmosphere and the warm welcome from the stuff of the restaurant and the bar next to the pool. They were very polite, warm,friendly attitude and on a very professional level at any time. I have left the hotel with a perfect impression from the manager of the restaurant and the bar, I think his name was Ismail.
He was involved in the welbeein of every guest, giving attention to everyone and at the same time controling and monitoring his entire stuff and always organizing the process.I'm also involved in the commercial sector and I can spot the professional attitude.

Visit this hotel. You will be pleased.

Date of stay: May 2019