Lowest prices for your stay
Priceline
£103
Go to your Happy Price
Agoda.com
£103
Breakfast included
No booking fees
1,265 results
All reviews chilled break private beach lovely vacation an extra blanket beach bar call to prayer surrounding areas are we loved our stay taxi ride lovely hotel our room was spacious beautiful sea building work air con lovely pool area a sea view room animation team
Selected filters
Reviewed 30 July 2021

Very nice Hotel, a lot of activity, Very clean and kind People you have to see it. Good for families or Just friends. We recommend this Hotel We tried and love so much I m sure you Will love too bye bye Charm Beach I hope see soon

Date of stay: July 2021
Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank 88egehana
Reviewed 15 July 2021

Checked into Bodrum Charm Beach Hotel July 12 2021 with my family for a 5 night stay. We had booked through Tatilbudur.com. The Hotel is nothing like the pictures advertised on the web site! I am not sure how long ago they were taken the pics, but the rooms are filthy, old and everything is poorly maintained. The food served in the restaurant is atrocious. There is a very limited number of options to choose from - mainly rice, pasta and chips, the presentation is bad - filthy plates, flies, and taste is horrible. There seems to be quite a number of employees running around but they do not seem to be trained for the job and they look very unprofessional. We have been waiting to have a nice summer break for 2 years now and I must admit it has been a real disappointment. Tatilbudur is promoting the hotel to have a 8.0 rating out of 10. I have no idea how they can do that. All of the customers here are complaining and unhappy. Shame on you Charm Beach Hotel and Tatilbudur.com! You ruined our holiday!

Date of stay: July 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 11 November 2019 via mobile

Not a great experience where there was a lot if buiding works going on near it. Rooms had musty smell. And worst of all nothing is complimentary. One of my friends used the note pad to organise our trip and he was charged even for the note pad. Been to many hotels but never seen one where they put a price on the disposable slippers, room card/key which invariably one might misplace etc etc. Not happy. Need lots of improvement

Date of stay: November 2019
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 3 October 2019

I read the reviews and the Charm beach hotel looked great, just what I was looking for, after two weeks there I think the reviews on here must be for a different hotel as it looks nothing like the photos, for a start the hotel is not in Turgutreis its in Akyarlar about a 20 minute bus ride away from Turgutreis . There is nothing there except a couple more hotels and houses. Charm beach hotel is dirty, the food is cold and inedible, for the 14 days we were there the only entertainment were some acrobats and a Turkish night that lasted about 40 minutes.Our first room was a garden view, in fact it looked out onto a busy road and the call to pray at 0530 was a bit of a shock ! We moved rooms only to get one with a ping pong table right outside the door, the nise was so bad I had to sneak out and pinch the balls as they would play and argue well after 1 am, the rooms were not cleaned properly we had to beg the cleaning lady to change the sheets on the bed as the hadn't been changed for 7 days, her idea of cleaning the room was to mop the floor with neat bleach it was so bad that when we came back to the room our eyes would be watering from the overpowering smell and the shower was hit and miss as to whether you got hot water , no hot water from the sink and all the water either sink or shower was salty ! The staff work hard but I've found the staff work hard in all Turkish hotels, do not expect a nice peaceful time on the beach either as from about 1030 am they have ear splitting hip hop and dance music blaring out, its so load you cant have a conversation , when we asked a member of staff why its so load he just shrugged and said its normal and if we didn't like it to move, you cant get a drink after 11pm as all the bars close, the spirits are all watered down and the beer is like knats pee !
all in all there are far better and nicer hotels than this in the Bodrum area, I would never go back to this dump if they offered me a free trip there !

Date of stay: September 2019
2  Thank Gary S
Reviewed 30 September 2019

Dear Friends,

My wife and I spent a wonderful holiday in your hotel this August (two weeks). We were impressed by excellent food and the kindness of the staff, but we had the most wonderful time with two cats in the hotel garden: black-and-white cat and yellow one. These cats are the soul of the hotel. Please, take care about the cats, especially of the yellow cat who has a problem with her teeth - please give her small pieces of meat. We are worried about them, because it is the end of the season.

The single thing needs to be improved is an internet connection.

With best wishes from Slovakia,