Hotels.com
Agoda.com
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 9 October 2019 via mobile

The hotel is really nice designed. A lot of small details make it unique. Though standard rooms are small, there is everything inside for a comfortable stay. Very clean and neat place, atmosphere is amazing. Pretty good breakfast. The only matter is the location of the beach that is 15-20 mins walking distance. As for the rest the hotel is recommended to stay.

Date of stay: September 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 July 2019

First things first, this is a boutique hotel right on the street and the rooms are on the street. Yeah, there isn't much traffic, but still, it's on a street. We stayed in a room that opened right into the street! There were a ton of doors to open before entering or exiting your room and they are very unpleasant. The bed wasn't very comfortable and the lighting was a bit odd. It felt like the towels and the sheets were not washed properly. There was no soap-holder in the bathroom so the soap just moved about messing the whole place. The good thing was that the hotel leads to the beach where you can enjoy the sun and the sea. The breakfast was good, but what in the world was that egg??!! The organization manager was friendly but in a weird way didn't really deal with the bathroom noise. In my opinion, this place charges too high for the quality of service that it offers. I'd rather not stay here again.

Date of stay: July 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 October 2018 via mobile

I enjoyed my visit here, I would recommend it.
Beach is lovely , sun beds and beach area is very comfy and scenic.

Only negative: The Service from staff is slow on the beach , I waited a good half an hour for a hot sandwich and chips on a number of occasions.

Apart from this I have only very positive experiences on my visit

Date of stay: September 2018
Reviewed 13 August 2018 via mobile

First thing to understand about this hotel is that what it tauts as it's private beach is a public beach, and is operated (but separate from the hotel) by the same personnel. What is the relevance? Well, when they rush to start service at the beach, you don't get any reasonable service to serve the breakfast at the hotel. İt may be your lucky day, though unless you have no idea what you are eating: most of the food is really bad quality. The olives (this is the land of olives!!) They served were so bad, I had to tell them to remove. The börek they serve is old and bent out of shape- no sign of care to do a good job with the food. The feta cheese is not edible, bread is not toasted because the toaster is out .....
I finally flipped when I asked for sucuk (Turkish sausage) and was told it costs extra??? I do not recall whether the sausage was good or not, because it was delivered late as was everything else. One day tea (Turkish tea) was served cold to the table. Another day I could not get a cup of tea for breakfast.
Rooms we stayed: one flooded the bathroom when bide was used, the other flooded when the shower was used. After the second day, I asked for a screwdriver and fixed the towel holder myself, because nobody else did. Rooms need real maintenance.
The pool is small, in an extremely hot area, practically useless.
The best part is the beach, which anybody can go since it is public. The only advantage is being a hotel guest you do not have food/drink minimums. This means nothing since if you're going to spend several hours at the beach, you'll spend 50 lira (a mohito costs 45 ytl) anyway.
Any expenditures you make at the beach you have to pay there and can not charge to the room. There is no wifi at the beach, and the one at the hotel does not work all the time. The beach and the hotel are not coupled, although the beach is good, the hotel is overpriced for what is provided. The only positives from the visit: staff tried but the job is impossible: two places are run with one crew.
The rooms were cleaned well.
Stay at a nearby pansiyon, enjoy the beach.

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
3  Thank deryapa
Reviewed 6 June 2018 via mobile

On arrival, and during the entire week we stayed, all the staff were very friendly & helpful. Clean room with balcony. I think we were the only residents for the first few days. External painting & renovation tasks were taking place, but did not trouble us, and we were given wine & fruit as a token of the disturbance. Pool lovely & warm. This hotel will definitely NOT be for everyone! It has a rustic appeal & charm. Very peaceful. Golf cart always available for beach shuttle. On 1st June a new beach area opened, very smart. A lovely week in Akyarlar. If you want smart hotel surroundings, music, entertainment etc then this is not the hotel for you, but we loved it & hope to return! Excellent bus service to Bodrum just outside hotel 6TL/£1 each way for 40 minute journey.

Date of stay: June 2018