Hotels.com
eDreams
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 22 July 2020

I stayed at the Liv hotel for three days at the beginning of September last year. It was my second stay at this property. First of all, it is one of the best hotels I have ever stayed. This hotel provides all necessary conditions for a high quality and relaxed rest. It is on the beach, compact, well-maintained, with natural, rather green environment. There is a quite spacious area for sunbathing. Weather in that part of the peninsular is very nice. There was refreshing breeze during the day although it could turn into rather strong wind in the evenings (while there could be unbearable heat in the city center meanwhile).
One of the important features of the property is its staff. They are very kind and polite. And professional. They are a credit to this property. What was notable all of them were very hard-working including the managers. I think, it is indeed very important when managers do not only require/demand but also show to their coworkers by joining them and working together. Good sample for an effective role model!
Food was great with a wide selection of fresh fruits and vegetables, also freshly cooked dishes. To me it was endless assortment of food while for others it could be just a norm. : ) The other pleasant idea was “cake&tea hour” appointed between 5 – 6 pm in the open area. The guests were offered fresh hot tea and pastries. It was just a right time after swimming/beach hours, sunbathing and before dinner. By the way, the guests were offered different refreshments such as the slices of cold melon, watermelon, drinks, etc. So… eating/drinking was never stopped. : ) Special thanks to Ferhat, Dogan, Erkan, and other guys whose names I do not remember right now for their high quality service during dining hours.
I tried the beach only once. Someone can be satisfied with the beach. There are some stones in the bottom, especially in the entrance area. It is becoming better as you go further in the sea. I personally do not like feeling stones under my feet because I got used to Caspian sea where there are no stones in the bottom. (I spent my summer vacations near the seaside when I was a kid and teenager).
However, others can be fine with it. I guess wearing the water shoes would be helpful. You can find it everywhere in Bodrum since the bottom of the Aegean see is mostly rocky/stony. Therefore people wearing water shoes may not to feel any discomfort. By the way, I would suggest that the hotel renew the beach area and change the towels used for common use. Hopefully, they have already done it.
It is a place where you want to return. It is an ideal place (in my opinion) for those who prefers calm/quiet and peaceful rest. Many thanks to the managers Erdal Bey, f&b manager Ferhat Bey, also Ezgi Hanim and Iklim Hanim at reception and other guys for their hard work and kindness! Thanks to everyone who makes their customers’ stay pleasant and memorable.
I hope that I’ll meet this wonderful and professional team someday again and will be able to spend my vacation at this hotel!

Date of stay: September 2019
Reviewed 9 October 2019

Main aspects, which I`d want to highlight: variety and super quiet and calm atmosphere, which allows to “touch” time.
What I mean by variety:
Firstly, you can choose a place for sunbathing: at the beach, on the pontoon platform, on the grass, next to the pool or in the aerarium. All of these places have sunloungers with canopy. Thus, you can alternate places for sunbathing.
If the sun is not good enough for sunbathing, you can chill indoor or outdoor: in the hammock, on the cozy sofas or armchairs, tables with vivid views on the seashore or just lying on the grass under the shadow of the pines.
Secondly, during the week, main meals were not repeated and every new day we expected how chief would surprise us each time. In addition, there is smth worth noting: quality of products and the presence of fresh seafood and fish. Turkish delights and desserts were the best.
Certainly, the staff is worthy of praise: territory is always kept in cleanness, all things are placed accurately and stylish. When you talk to staff, they listen to you carefully and help you.
Especially I wanna thank Ferhat Bey and Erdal Bey for their hospitality and kindness.

Date of stay: June 2019
1  Thank BIG93
Reviewed 5 August 2019

Great location, one of the best places to swim in a perfect settings in Turkey, facilities are mostly in very good shape, there's a sense of aesthetics in every building, very green.
We had a terrible service from the reception (all other staff was great). They told us 3 lies in one moment! Our room was awfully small (2210), very hot with all the sunlight in the room (no real curtains). I know there are much better rooms but we were given this one.
We liked all staff other than the above.

Room tip: 2210 is awful
Date of stay: August 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank TErdengi
Reviewed 22 June 2019

We stayed at this hotel for the first time at the end of last week of last summer and had to leave one day before when it was ready to be closed because of the season... The reason was an unwanted climate change which was called as "Medicane" which means a "hurricane" that might be occurred around Mediterranean Sea...
Anyway, although that "force-major" we kept positive impressions while we were trying to be far from the area because we witnessed the devoted endeavors of Erdal Bey, their GM, then the personnel who tried to save first of all the nature of where they were located, then the rest...
This year we stayed in June and benefitted all their service without any restless...
We recommend everyone who would like to spend time at a place where they would like to:
* Be nearby a wonderful sea shore,
* Have tasty, natural food,
* Feel a bit flattered!...
In the meantime we would like personally thanking to Mr. Erdal Berberoglu, the GM, Ms. Burcu Alkan, The Manager of the Front Office, sweet young lady Ilkim, the Guest Relations Mgr., Ferhat Bey, the Mgr of F&B, Dogan, Cihan, all the other young gentlemen who help you feel yourself "special" at the restaurant, to Ebru Hanim, the Mgr. of Housekeeping and all the other members of this wonderful famliy...
Thank you Liv Hotel by Bellazure Team...
Hope to meet you again..

Date of stay: June 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 December 2018

I spent three days in this hotel in September in 2018. It is in one of the picturesque and tranquil part of the Bodrum peninsula. Liv Hotel is a compact hotel which makes easier to get from one ground/location to other places. So it does not occupy a very large area like some resorts, which make the movement hard and long. The hotel has a very nice and peaceful environment - rather green, well-maintained, tidy. Plus it has its own beach. The entrance to the sea was not very pleasant but there was a pier which was commonly used by the guests. Food was great with a good selection. It was served in a buffet style three times a day. Plus 'tea-cake hou'r between 5 - 6 pm every day which was indeed very thoughful by the management. During the day, mainly between lunch and dinner, the guests were offered different appetizers such as watermelon, lahmacun or pide (pizza type national food), cold shakes, etc. Rooms were nice and spacious enough. Cleaning was fine. I would highly recommend this hotel to the people who are interested in a peaceful and tranquil place with a good service and attitude.

Date of stay: September 2018