Hotels.com
Elon
Republic of North Macedonia

family hotel

5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 16 Jul 2023
great hotel in general, great restaurant with good food, a good animation team, very friendly people especially murat and ismail. happy with the hotel it meets all the standards, will definitely some day come back again.
Date of stay: July 2023
Pool
    £90
2.0 miles from Liv Hotel By Bellazure
View more hotels in Akyarlar
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 24 October 2022

This hotel is one of the best we have visited.
Everything is superb from staff to food and the cleaning.
The views from the upper rooms are superb and overlooked Kos.
We personally couldn't fault any aspect of this excellent hotel.

Date of stay: September 2022
Reviewed 6 July 2022

It was incredıble and unforgettable holiday for me .Thanks for everything . Especially Ms. Deniz , Zeynep and Ezgi also bellboy Mert very respectful and helpful . Deserts were so delicious .I want to came back again.

Date of stay: July 2022
Reviewed 1 November 2020

This was our third summer stay at the Liv Hotel although the pandemic news from all around the world started to increase... In fact our reservation was for 15 days. But we stayed 3 weeks for two reasons. 1 - The environment was perfectly under control of the hotel management in terms of sanitation, 2 - The Personnel was extremely good!
We stayed at the room in the First Floor which was very near to sea and garden and under the professional control of Ebru Hanim who is in charge of HouseKeeping... Safiye Hanim was one of her cleaning ladies who kept our room very clean as usual.
The meals and breakfasts were fresh, tasty, in good quality and were served by well dressed and masked kitchen personnel under the management of two namesakes; Ferhat Bey; The Manager of Food & Beverage and Ferhat Ulbey, the Chef Cook! I cannot forget Burcu who served meals with extreme care. We saw only her beautiful black eyes as the kitchen team were always the wearing of masks and face shields... There were other Ferhats too! One was The Chief of Service Elements and the other was a service element. Speaking about the service elements, we deeply thank to Deniz and Aydan, two young ladies who served us like a close & caring family member. Also to Caner who was very careful and full of humor. Coming to the Bar, Yunus, the chief of the bar, served us with professional care as usual. Selcuk, who was always strolled around and controlled the sanitation & disinfection works those made in day & night times. I can never finish this sincere thanks message to Ms. Ezgi Goktepe, the Guest Relations Mgr. and the GM; Erdal Berberoglu the chief of this beautiful orchestra!
Thanks again to all members of LIV HOTEL by Bellazure!

PS: We learned a very interesting clue about the name of this beautiful hotel this time. Can anyone guess what is the exact meaning of "LIV"? In Roman Numeral it equals 1954! And it was the year when the very first owners of the hotel bought its land and made the project!

(*) MASALLAH means "Praise be", God save s/th

Date of stay: July 2020
Reviewed 22 July 2020

I stayed at the Liv hotel for three days at the beginning of September last year. It was my second stay at this property. First of all, it is one of the best hotels I have ever stayed. This hotel provides all necessary conditions for a high quality and relaxed rest. It is on the beach, compact, well-maintained, with natural, rather green environment. There is a quite spacious area for sunbathing. Weather in that part of the peninsular is very nice. There was refreshing breeze during the day although it could turn into rather strong wind in the evenings (while there could be unbearable heat in the city center meanwhile).
One of the important features of the property is its staff. They are very kind and polite. And professional. They are a credit to this property. What was notable all of them were very hard-working including the managers. I think, it is indeed very important when managers do not only require/demand but also show to their coworkers by joining them and working together. Good sample for an effective role model!
Food was great with a wide selection of fresh fruits and vegetables, also freshly cooked dishes. To me it was endless assortment of food while for others it could be just a norm. : ) The other pleasant idea was “cake&tea hour” appointed between 5 – 6 pm in the open area. The guests were offered fresh hot tea and pastries. It was just a right time after swimming/beach hours, sunbathing and before dinner. By the way, the guests were offered different refreshments such as the slices of cold melon, watermelon, drinks, etc. So… eating/drinking was never stopped. : ) Special thanks to Ferhat, Dogan, Erkan, and other guys whose names I do not remember right now for their high quality service during dining hours.
I tried the beach only once. Someone can be satisfied with the beach. There are some stones in the bottom, especially in the entrance area. It is becoming better as you go further in the sea. I personally do not like feeling stones under my feet because I got used to Caspian sea where there are no stones in the bottom. (I spent my summer vacations near the seaside when I was a kid and teenager).
However, others can be fine with it. I guess wearing the water shoes would be helpful. You can find it everywhere in Bodrum since the bottom of the Aegean see is mostly rocky/stony. Therefore people wearing water shoes may not to feel any discomfort. By the way, I would suggest that the hotel renew the beach area and change the towels used for common use. Hopefully, they have already done it.
It is a place where you want to return. It is an ideal place (in my opinion) for those who prefers calm/quiet and peaceful rest. Many thanks to the managers Erdal Bey, f&b manager Ferhat Bey, also Ezgi Hanim and Iklim Hanim at reception and other guys for their hard work and kindness! Thanks to everyone who makes their customers’ stay pleasant and memorable.
I hope that I’ll meet this wonderful and professional team someday again and will be able to spend my vacation at this hotel!

Date of stay: September 2019
Reviewed 9 October 2019

Main aspects, which I`d want to highlight: variety and super quiet and calm atmosphere, which allows to “touch” time.
What I mean by variety:
Firstly, you can choose a place for sunbathing: at the beach, on the pontoon platform, on the grass, next to the pool or in the aerarium. All of these places have sunloungers with canopy. Thus, you can alternate places for sunbathing.
If the sun is not good enough for sunbathing, you can chill indoor or outdoor: in the hammock, on the cozy sofas or armchairs, tables with vivid views on the seashore or just lying on the grass under the shadow of the pines.
Secondly, during the week, main meals were not repeated and every new day we expected how chief would surprise us each time. In addition, there is smth worth noting: quality of products and the presence of fresh seafood and fish. Turkish delights and desserts were the best.
Certainly, the staff is worthy of praise: territory is always kept in cleanness, all things are placed accurately and stylish. When you talk to staff, they listen to you carefully and help you.
Especially I wanna thank Ferhat Bey and Erdal Bey for their hospitality and kindness.

Date of stay: June 2019