Eles Hotel(Akyarlar)(Great Value!)
US$112
Sunny Garden Nilufer Hotel(Akyarlar)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 29/07
US$114
Kefaluka Resort(Akyarlar)
  • Pool
1,648 results
All reviewsthomson repskids clubsnack barice creammain poolturkeyquiet poolentertainment teampizzaadult poolfamily lifefamily hotelbig poolgreat holidayoutdoor cinemawelcome meetingmagic life
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We have just returned from a two week stay at the Bodrum Imperial, travelling with my husband and two daughters aged 11 and 7. First impressions of the hotel was very good, all the areas were clean and tidy. Room was comfortable, we stayed in block 7 which was very close to the pool and restaurants. We stayed up late every night but I would imagine this block would be loud if you had very young children.

Pool was great both my girls loved the slide, we avoided sun loungers around the main pool, instead opting to get loungers on the grass over looking the beach. The beach and the sea was our favourite, so many fish and the jetty was great fun jumping off and feeding bread to the fish!

Now on to food, great selection, always something to eat in the buffet restraurant. The taverna was amazing the mixed grill was delicious! We loved the pizza bar, the chef was brilliant and my girls loved all the staff that worked there, so friendly remembering their names and always chatting to them! The ice cream man (sorry we didn't get your name) was also lovely! Drinks plentiful and staff always happy and friendly.

The amphitheatre was fantastic and we saw some really good quality shows! We also really enjoyed the pool party nights, especially the saxophone/dance music!

Overall brilliant hotel, have been to quite a few hotels in Turkey, this being one of our favourites! Thank you Bodrum Imperial for a fantastic holiday!

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank Saraht83
ozlem g, Halkla İlişkiler Müdürü at Bodrum Imperial, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Saraht83,

Thank you for your kind review. We are all pleased you enjoyed your time with us and had a great holiday.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

This is a long and honest review, however I can’t express my LOVE for this hotel.

Just come back from 11 nights and from start to finish it was just amazing.
Gavin, our TUI rep was brilliant, always there to answer any questions and was very friendly. On arrival, was greeted by friendly reception staff who could speak good English.

The rooms were very clean and a nice colour theme. We stayed in block 4. A good block as it’s near the restaurant and pool, but not too close to hear a lot of noise! We had a pool view also, which was a bonus!
The rooms were cleaned to an OK standard, however could have been better. Was never given bottles of water in our room, which meant we had to get them ourselfs at dinner time.

The ultimate best thing from the whole holiday was the lovely entertainment team! Mert & Doganay especially as we had more dealings with them. ALL of the entertainment team was friendly, funny & made such a good atmosphere around the hotel. They have Monday off, and you notice on that day just how much of an impact they make. Sooo many activities during the day. Mert does the Zumba, Doganay does Darts, there’s also water polo, water gym, beach volley ball... the list goes on.
The entertainment in the evening was also amazing. Got the audience involved most nights, but had acrobatics and dancers. They change each night. Very very good to watch.
11/10 for the entertainment team.

Food was great for me as I like spice! My other half not so much as he isn’t into that. Repetitive after a while, however that is to be expected. Lovely staff in the restaurant also!

The spa worker (didn’t catch his name unfortunately) was so lovely. We had a spa treatment on the 2nd day, and he couldn’t have been more helpful. Every time we seen him, we had a conversation and even on the last day he told us we should come back.

Overall, very very friendly hotel with an amazing team. We are already looking at coming back next June :)
Feel very much at home from start to finish.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Lucy R

Dear Lucy R,

We hope you will come and stay with us again..

Kind regards

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Just stayed here for 2 weeks as a family of 4 adults and a 2 year old and 6 year old. Really enjoyed our stay but there are a few things that could be better. The entertainment team were amazing and I could not rate them highly enough. The food was good and the themed nights meant some variety but personally I was a bit bored of the food after 14 nights here and the hotel is very remote so not much choice outside unless u go by bus or taxi to gumbet or bodrum. The air con in block 4 was pretty useless which led to uncomfortable stuffy sleeps. The showers go hot and cold pretty quickly which is not good for children. The wifi is free but only for 1 device per room and the speed and connection was not good. The Tui rep Gavin is very helpful and the lifeguards do an amazing job walking around the pool making sure adults are watching their young children in the water. The kids disco was good although it was the same songs and dances every single night and some of the evening shows were of a really high standard. Overall a decent hotel and I would go back but maybe not for 2 full weeks.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family

Dear David A,

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Just arrived home from a 7 night stay with my partner and 2 young babies. This was our first time staying at The Bodrum Imperial.

First impressions - beautiful hotel.

Our Room - was spacious right next to the main restaurant and the main pool ground floor as asked for. I had requested a travel cot for my 1 year old boy which was in the room but broken collapsed side and ripped mesh netting.

I found that the cleanliness was not so great. Yes the bedding were changed daily but the floors did not get swept or mopped and i felt really unclean when taking a shower to go for tea this was however until I phoned reception and they sent a cleaner to do this which was very appreciated. Empty bottles of rubbish was moved either. The rooms could do with some tlc a bit of paint touch up maybe it looked rushed and not finished, water wasn’t restocked we did this ourselves as there is plenty of fridges to grab them yourself.

Food - was ok there was a variety and I did try most of the food having been pregnant I was literally hungry all the time so I off course tried most of the things on offer, the theme nights were the nights where the food was that bit better more tasteful, for it being a club magic life hotel or becoming a club magic life I think that there is lot to change more variety of tasteful food, and when theme nights are on you didn’t actually feel the theme in the atmosphere. I have stayed at club magic life hotels before and they are outstanding when it comes to food and expressing their theme nights around the hotel, this hotel could benefit from that.

Pool - brilliant my kids loved it and so did we, make sure to get up early for a good spot though! Gets busy but that’s to be expected there a lots of families here enjoying themselves just like we did.

Entertainment - They are literally the people who make this hotel what it is morning till night they don’t take a smile of their face nothing is ever too much for them even though my children were 1 and 2 and half so didn’t really join in much they constantly spoke to them high fived them made them smile if they was a little upset, they encourage everyone to join in with their activities especially the 12 noon dance to I’m living the good life which my eldest boy grew to absolutely love and my littlest boogier constantly dancing away to the music round the pool daily. They couldn’t get enough of it. All the staff were so great with my kids they adored them sooo sooo much.

Kids Lounge & Park - Great touch both my boys loved this when it got a little too hot or a bit repetitive I took them here daily for a hour or 2 for a nice play on the park then into the room which is right next to the kids pool. Which had toys for them to play with and face painting which my eldest loved his tiger! This for me was perfect!

Pizza - we all loved this as my kids didn’t get up until late morning so didn’t really want to each much for breakfast I took them here for lunch we all really enjoyed it. Aside from the fact when the chef had just put out a full fresh pizza it would literally disappear from people with eyes bigger than their bellies filling their plates dropping half of it on the floor on the way out and just leaving t there. So when he put another out and I would go up on my own while my partner was watching the boys with two plates for myself partner and 2 boys he would place 2 slices on each plate and no more as if that would feed a family of four.

Ice Cream- nice touch went down well with all of us, my eldest constantly wanted the chocolate ice cream he loved it to be fair we all did!!!

Beach- isn’t really sand very stoney so didn’t visit much as littlest liked to try and eat it! But it was beautiful to walk down the jetty and feed the fish we enjoyed this.

Amphitheater - just amazing the kids shows the adult entertainment within it was amazing they all work so hard for us to enjoy!! And we thoroughly did!

All in all we really had an amazing holiday very sad to be home, all the entertainment team, waiters and chefs need to know how amazing they are they do everything with a smile you all make this hotel what it is ! Would we come back - maybe! Thank you so much for our wonderful stay here!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Carax14cx

Dear Carax14cx,

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Just come back from an amazing week at the Bodrum Imperial!
The rooms are lovely and clean. The maids came in every day but Sunday. Stocked the fridge with bottled water and left fresh towels.
It was my birthday the day we landed. After been at the pool for the afternoon I came back to balloons, birthday banners, a bottle of wine, plate of fruit and swans made from towels on the bed. It was such a nice thought from the hotel.

The main pool was very busy with children and families so it was hard to get a space unless you get up early enough to save a space.
The quiet pool was nice and relaxed which is where we spent most our days.

The only downside to this holiday was the food. There was always some sort of chicken. Fried, grilled, roasted, chicken in sauce etc.
I lived off chips and chicken as there wasn’t much to offer. I didn’t see any food for lactose or any sort of intolerance.
They said they had snacks on 11pm till 12pm but when we went up they had soup from tea time and bread rolls which was a bit of a disappointment.

We had a night in the restaurant above the main restaurant which was a nice experience over looking the pool while the sun set.

Entertainment was fabulous! They work so hard to make sure you have a great time. Always something going on throughout the day up till the evening.

Overall we had an amazing week and I am gutted to be home. As we left all the staff waved us off with flags hoping to see us again next year! I would definitely go back! I can live with the food for a week :)

Stayed: June 2018