I am very confused with some of the recent reviews of this hotel. We found it to be a wonderful place for a week away.
On arrival we were met with a nice cold drink and a plate of biscuits and cakes.
The whole hotel is spotlessly clean and people were cleaning all the time. Every area was immaculate, the rooms, public areas and pool were all lovely and clean.
We had a very nice room which was a sea view even though we didn't pay for one.
The food at the hotel was also very nice. There was always a huge selection of freshly prepared things to choose from even for the fussiest eater. The pool bar also had a nice selection of things that were cooked freshly to order.
We found all the bar staff and waiters to be very friendly and attentive and only gave a very small tip at the end of the week so this had no bearing on the service we received.
I agree with previous reviewers about the sun bed situation but on our last day a sign appeared saying that towels on reserved beds would be removed at 08:00. Hopefully this will help.
Would definitely return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Only 14+ Adult Only Hotel in Antalya ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo and Hotels.com so you can book your Alba Royal Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Alba Royal Resort All Inclusive
- Alba Royal Hotel Turkey/Colakli, Antalya Province