Arrived at the hotel to be met with cold drinks and cakes, which was a nice touch after a long day. Check in was very quick and a porter took our cases to our room. I had booked a superior sea view room, the first room they offered me I could barely see the sea so I requested to be moved which they did straight away, well the second room was amazing, big double balcony, jucuzi bath, massive bed, it was over looking the zoo and even though the cockrils and peacocks make alot of noise they didnt really bother us. The hotel was spotless, cleaner work so hard. The food I thought was excellent, so much to choose from, salads, rice, pasta, potatoes, chips all different types of meat, fish there was always some thing to eat. The beach bar was very nice we ate there most lunch times and the lemon chicken is to die for. The drinks were very good for a all inclusive hotel, not watered down at all. The staff, waiters and bar staff always had a smile, and remembered what we liked to drink. We always got a sun bed, but certain spots were reserved early. overall a fantastic holiday, I wanted chill out time and that is what I got. Met some lovely people, Hi to Tina and Ray. Will go back one day and would recommend it to all my friends. Jayne and Andy.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Only 14+ Adult Only Hotel in Antalya ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with LoveHolidays, Stayforlong S.L., Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Alba Royal Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Alba Royal Resort All Inclusive
- Alba Royal Hotel Turkey/Colakli, Antalya Province