This is a five star hotel in every way, the food is lovely and plentiful and on offer 24 hours a day. The whole hotel is spotlessly clean from the rooms to the public areas and the grounds.
The staff are extremely friendly and helpful, and go out of their way to ensure everything is ok for you, nothing is too much bother. The only down side for me was the entertainment, the entertainment team worked so hard, but this was def not the type of entertainment that this venue needs. The entertainment should have been more laid back, perhaps some singers etc.
Even though I am saying this, we still enjoyed the banter of the entertainment team and could see how hard they were working.
The whole area around this hotel is lovely, and extremely safe, there are paths around the hotels in the area, and it is lovely to go for a stroll along them, taking in the sites and the sounds.
The pool is really lovely, and sunbeds are plentiful. On the off chance that you did not get one, there are absolutely loads more at the beach, just a minutes walk from the pool.
We had a great holiday and would recommend this hotel, it deserves it 5 star status without a doubt.
Word of warning, This hotel is perfect for relaxing and chilling out, but probably would not suit young couples looking for night life etc, as it is in a quiet complex away from the town of side.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Only 14+ Adult Only Hotel in Antalya ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with 5viajes2012 S.L., Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Alba Royal Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Alba Royal Resort All Inclusive
- Alba Royal Hotel Turkey/Colakli, Antalya Province