Just come back from Turkey and stayed in the Alba Royal. The Hotel looks a bit dated in places, but was very clean. We had a superior sea view room that was on the 2nd floor, nice and clean with a good view. Food in the main restaurants was a bit repetitive, not bad, but not 5 star food.The food in the other restaurants was better. Bars are clean and tidy, staff work very hard at all times.Reception was a bit of a trial with language problems. The Spa was very good if not a bit pricey. The beach was great with lots of beds available and good cover from the sun.We enjoyed our holiday at the Alba Royal,but I don't see this hotel as 5 star.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Only 14+ Adult Only Hotel in Antalya ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with 5viajes2012 S.L., Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Alba Royal Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Alba Royal Resort All Inclusive
- Alba Royal Hotel Turkey/Colakli, Antalya Province