Crystal Palace Luxury Resort & Spa
US$72
US$70
  • Breakfast included
Alba Queen Hotel(Colakli)(Great Value!)
US$83
US$95
  • Pool
US$299
Elvoline
US$94
  • Pool
1,232 results
All reviewsirish bara la carte restaurantsterrace barturkeyanimation teamguest relationslong trousersbuffet restaurantgerman guestsmain restaurantair conreception staffthe general managerfamily roomsun loungersevening entertainmentmini bar
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 13 June 2013

The hotel is located outside of Side but there is a large market place within 5 to 10 minutes walk with plenty of shops to grab a "genuine copy" or the local bus service runs from just outside the hotel to the town of Side for around 5 euro. The hotel is beautiful, very ornate with obvious care taken to keep it pristine. We were upgraded on our arrival to a family room which had two single beds and a king bed in another room which was also beautifully decorated and the cleaners were fantastic. The food in the main buffet was nice and varied throughout the week with theme nights (Tex Mex, Asian and Italian etc), there is something for everyone. The al a carte Italian, Mexican and Chinese were brilliant, the food was lovely and the service was excellent. The cocktail menu is quite extensive (if you dont see a cocktail menu lying around, just ask). The animation team are always around if you like that sort of thing but if like me you dont they are happy to let you relax in peace. The only two moan's I have are regarding the sun beds around the pool, people put their towels out to claim their "spot" very early which makes it difficult to get a sunbed around the pool and the air conditioning is controlled by the reception and put on when they think its required. Other than that I would recommend this hotel.

Room Tip: Family rooms are large and would accomodate a family of four with space to spare.
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank RebeccaCoDurham_uk
CrystalHotelsTR, Manager at Crystal Palace Luxury Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 13 April 2016

Dear Valued Guest,
Thank you for being our guest and for taking the time to share your review following your stay.
As Crystal Hotels Resorts & Spa, our best goal is renew with each passing day to higher level of service and praise to our quality of service. In this direction as a management, we believe that your valuable compliants, criticisms and suggestions will make a positive contribution in our work, or show us that we are on the right course.
We would like to inform you that your contribution has been sent directly after its publication to our management. Due to technical reasons, we are only now possible to inform you of the receipt of your review.
We hope that you will give us one more time your trust and we welcome you again in one of our hotels.

Reviewed 24 May 2013

Like almost all the Crystal hotels this oen is realy a greta hotel. Dedicated to fulfill every need for families with children. They have aquapark, good buffet food, friendly staff. Attention for details you can see it starting from the reception and after that to the rooms taht are very cleand all the time.
Very large beach with a lot of watersports activities. I recomend ti to everybody except the people who search a hotel just for relax (consider that a lot of children are running every day all the time in the hotel)

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled on business
5  Thank RaduCostea

Reviewed 18 May 2013

I got back from my holiday this Tuesday just gone and I was gutted that I had to leave. This hotel was just amazing and I cannot wait to go back there again! The hotel was beautiful, the staff were so polite, friendly and very helpful. The food was great, however if you have kids I would recommend not taking them to the Turkish restaurant because it just isn't for children. The rooms were always so spotless every time we got back after a long day at the beach or pool and if you tip the staff well enough they will take care of you. Every night we got back, there were Swans or hearts or some times a Tortoise laid out on the bed. If you have a special occasion whilst on holiday, (My Dad did) they put leaves and rose petals on the floor leading up to the bed with two joined swans, rose petals on the bed and balloons. They also gave us a free bottle of red wine that was very delightful and some fruit. The staff really know how to look after you. They also stocked your fridge up every day and washed the floors too. The pool was cold when you got in but after 2 minutes of being in there, you soon warmed right up! The slides were also a lot of fun, especially for kids but there are adults that did have a blast on them too! They open and close the slides at reasonable times and I would suggest sitting far back from the pool as possible because you may get drenched when someone comes down the rainbow slide and splashes into the water!! The beach is literally only a minute away from the hotel, and I would suggest wearing shoes when walking along the sand if you are not under shelter with a shadow because the sand may burn your feet! The sea was not cold at all, it was a perfect temperature and very relaxing!! There is also kids clubs that you can take your children to if you want time to yourselves and they also have their own pool and slides. The hotel does have a lot of German people that most people complain about but I wasn't bothered by it because the staff can speak both languages and are friendly to both. I would like to make a shout out to a waiter named Ali who works there (usually outside at the bar bit behind the pool and stage) He was very lovely. We met him on his first day of working there, and he was charming! Very friendly and very funny and he cannot speak German!! I would also suggest trying there mash potato (potato puree) because it was the best mash I have ever tasted!! The waiters always looked after you, and always made sure you had a drink and wasn't left with an empty plate sat in front of you. When I went, I went all inclusive which is a lot better and a lot easier! I liked being able to get my food, eat it and leave straight away without worrying about payments so I would also suggest for you to go all in. The only money you have to worry about is tips and they really appreciate anything you give them. We normally tipped between 5 and 10 Lira (no more, no less) which is between £2-£4. They also accept Euros as well if you have that and they usually do ask for Euro but if you have lira then they will tell you the price in lira as well. I would also like to add that, some of the pictures are old and there are changes to the hotel and beach and it does look a lot better. This hotel is perfect for couples, family, solo, friends and business and it is a lot better than most of the hotels in Side because when we took a day trip out of the hotel, most of the other hotels were either on the main road, on or next to building sites or live next to a waste ground and are at least 10 minutes away from the beach. However, the Crystal Palace was in the perfect location and I really recommend everyone to go there because it is just perfect. There was nothing wrong with it and you will never want to leave!!!!!

Room Tip: I would suggest any room because the hotel is perfect everywhere!
  • Stayed: May 2013, travelled with family
8  Thank Coral L

Reviewed 13 May 2013

The hotel was outstanding,and so were the staff and very attentive,my only problem was the room location which overlooked what could only be described as waste land and where the staff would take there breaks. They need to put tea and coffee in rooms as your not aloud to take your drinks from bar/restaurants to your rooms. We went away for a quick week in October never again as everything shuts up so no evening entertainment and as we like the heat it was not hot enough.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank doglover008

Reviewed 11 May 2013 via mobile

We have just got back from having our honeymoon at this resort. Well.... What can I say, WOW. We arrived and was greeted with a glass of champagne and a very easy check in, we booked a normal room but was upgraded to a suite with a direct sea view in the quietest part of the hotel for no extra cost.

The room was huge, a queen size bed and was decorated with rose petals and more champagne. The bathroom was very large too, we have a jacuzzi bath with a shower and it was clean. The only issue I had was that the bathroom wasn't as clean as I liked, a few hairs on the floor, only Minor but was cleaned thoroughly the next day.

The pool area was very very clean and there was so many sunbeds that you had a good choice where you wanted to be, we went at a quiet time of year so may be different come height of the season.

The staff are exceptionally helpful especially the waiters and cleaners the only issue I had was when I rang the front reception telling them the air con wasn't working in our room, I was told to open the balcony doors as the air con in on a timer!! It was a 32c heat and wasn't pleasant being in a room with no air Con, Apparently this was due to the fact that its an Eco friendly hotel and it's not the height of the season. Once we adjusted to the change in climate we were fine with the air con coming on at night etc.

The language is mostly German and very little English is able to be spoken but why go to turkey if all you want to hear is English!!!

The food for all inclusive is great and also almost all drinks are included. The al a carte restaurants were also very nice.

The mall shops aren't all that, pretty expensive to be honest but ok for convenience when running out of after sun lotion.

The place was perfect for my husband and I and will be hopefully taken the family back next year!

• Stayed: May 2013