My family (I, wife & 3 years old daughter) spent enjoyable week in Fulya hotel. Here are some notes:
1. Hotel quality is decent 4 stars. Hotel Selin is true 5 stars. Can not judge Kamelya village but I guess it would be somewhere round 3 stars.
2. Food quality: great variety, tasty and fresh. Delicious cookies and pies.... You can eat almost 24 hours a day (there's always something open with food).
3. Beach is sandy and about 150m from hotel. Free seats always to be found. Free corn, waffles, pancakes and drinks - awesome! Sea is warm and clean. Additional activities can be purchased.
4. Lots of sports activities to be played: volleyball, soccer, table tennis, tennis ... all just for small deposit
5. Animation team is really great. Don't want to repeat what has already been written by others.
6. Rooms are cozy and clean. Minibar refilled on daily bases.
7. Free Wifi on several places around hotel. You'll see lots of people surfing on Internet while laying on seats. Internet speeds are decent (2-4 MB down/up).
8. Many nations but the most are from 26% Germany, 17% Turkey, 16% Russia ....
9. Pools are clean and warm. Few of them are especially made for kids
10. Drinks are O.K. We were very satisfied especially with long drinks :o)
11. It's ideal place for families with small children.
12. Nice evening programs (Mini disco and then entertainment for adults).
1. Air conditioning doesn't work that great during night (no problem during day). Nothing tragical.
2. You have to put towel on seat early in the morning if you want to lay next to pool ... just like in any other resort.
3. Receptionists prefer German/Russian language to English.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A corner of heaven When you're ready for a holiday with all the comforts of home, Kamelya Collections offers an impeccable experience that combines hospitality with extraordinary services. Kamelya Fulya Hotel,Magic of the Mediterranean... The Fulya Hotel presents a unique style that blends the modern sensibility and elegant architecture reflecting the entire spectrum of Mediterranean charm. You will experience the comfort of our rooms at their utmost with your family and loved ones, and enjoy a perfect holiday. Our master chefs await you at our restaurants with unique dishes from world cuisines. The varied flavours of the Kamelya Collection will make every moment unforgettable. Our à la carte restaurants, snack bars, cafés and bars are with you throughout your whole stay. With 14 pools within the Kamelya Collection, and an aqua park with distinct architecture, guests of all ages can dive into entertainment. Our splendid 500-metre-long beach will dazzle on its own, and you will enjoy basking on the Mediterranean shore. In our cabanas, located in a private area, you can enjoy delicious dishes from an extensive menu. Free Wi-Fi throughout the whole facility will connect you to the world, so you can share these dreamy moments with your loved ones. Renowned for its ample space, we serve our mini guests with specialised, distinctive entertainment at the Bubble Kids Club. The happiness in your child's eyes will be the most valuable gift of a holiday spent at Kamelya Collection. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hotels.com, LoveHolidays, Travel Republic (UK), HostelWorld, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Kamelya Fulya Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fulya Hotel Colakli
- Kamelya Fulya Hotel Turkey/Colakli, Antalya Province