SENTIDO Turan Prince
Kamelya Selin Hotel(Colakli)(Great Value!)
US$111
US$72
US$70
US$150
  • Breakfast included
Alba Queen Hotel(Colakli)(Great Value!)
US$86
US$82
US$273
US$141
Club Sidelya Hotel(Colakli)(Great Value!)
US$91
US$56
bedfinder
All reviewsblue barkids clubmain restaurantentertainment teamsister hotelturkeycool towelsholiday conciergesmall poolcold flannelsrecommend stronglybus stopkids poolfacilities are excellentair conwater polobuffet restaurant
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 15 September 2013

Having checked the reviews I have chosen this hotel as one of the best recommended. Not the cheapest but I Totally Agree with positive opinions! Great hotel. My 3,5yo was delighted with water facilities, slides, pirate water ship and beach. Boat trip to sister hotel very nice but still will recommend Turan Residence. As this was family trip We were going not late to bed so next door hotel entertainment was a bit loud but never last till very late night (around 11PM). August is not easy in any hotel so need patience to find place for dining (dinner mainly was a problematic) but nothing to be complaining about too much. Reservations by “towels” only at swimming pools and no problem for us as we preferred beach – where was more than enough of space for everyone. Staff friendly and professional. Guests international from all over Europe. Sister hotel - Turan world has much more slides but beach is much less interesting, many Polish and Russians. I recommend strongly Turan Residence!

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
Lisa A, Halkla İlişkiler Müdürü at SENTIDO Turan Prince, responded to this reviewResponded 30 March 2016

Dear Guest,
Thank you for taking time to write a review about our hotel SENTIDO TURAN PRINCE. As the SENTIDO Turan Prince family we are happy that you are satisfied with our quality and service in our hotel. We would like to welcome you again.

Reviewed 28 August 2013

We just spent ten days at this hotel and it 's been great! Good food, nice restaurants, especially the turkish a la carte restaurant turquoise. The staff is extremely helpfull and kind. The hotel is situated in a nice garden with lots of palmtrees. There are several swimmingpools and a private beach. Our favourite place to spent the evenings was the open air lounge called purple and white, located in the garden, starring live bands or dj's. Great cocktails! Every night there was a marvelous show on the stage of their private theater, the hammam was also nice and the turkish cafe for coffee, tea or turkish delight was great!

Room Tip: Stay away from the annex building, too noisy!!!!
1  Thank jjjrbos

Reviewed 21 August 2013

As a family this was a good hotel, but now have been to better all inclusives. I just don't like carpet in the rooms!!!!

Rooms were clean but on the small side for all four in one room. My sisters room was better but basic.

Pool area lovely and clean good fair ground area. Nice access to beach.

Surroundings good four star .!!!!

Good choice of food for all inclusive lovely fresh fruit.

Enjoyed our stay.

Not great value for money!! I think these all inclusives have to up their game for the prices they charge .

So you have to be prepared to do your homework when booking . Read all the reviews and of course not all expect the same.0, but you can't say you are a 5 star hotel when in fact you are a four star.

Read with caution and you know your likes and dislikes !!!

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank Reena22
Lisa A, Halkla İlişkiler Müdürü at SENTIDO Turan Prince, responded to this reviewResponded 2 April 2016

Reviewed 7 August 2013

Having spent the past 2 weeks at the Turan Prince I can honestly say I wont be visiting this place again.
The hotel is NOT 5* as it would like to be described, I would say at best it is 3*. We stayed in the annex across the road. This seems to be ware they like to put us British as it is out of the way of the normal hotel. To be honest this did not cause us any problems as this is where the air conditioning worked sometimes and you did not have to face the stares from the masses of Russian tourists! The room was just about a basic as it gets and the ants were a little annoying but we were happy to put up with that. Our room looked at the back of the Bazaar so not lovely views but was quiet and made for easy access to the small annex pool. The cleaners came by every day but left a lot to be desired, emptying the ashtray over the balcony onto the grass was a first for me! The safe was supplied free of charge but as it was not fixed to anything was about as useful as a chocolate teapot. The maids always left the doors open so anyone could have walked off with it.
Having said all of that we met great people over there and had some good laughs and wonderful sunbathing. The annex is still occupied by UK residents that own their own holiday apartments and they were really friendly and full of useful advice about the area. Unfortunately they had terrible trouble with the hotel management who seem to want them to sell up and caused them some very humiliating situations. This became uncomfortable to both them and the tourists that had to witness this type of unnecessary bullying. We felt very unsure if this annex should actually be being used by tourists or if it should be for residents only.
The entertainment in the hotel was not great. There was a small show every night but we could not get close enough to see it. That finished around 9.30PM but after that there was nothing. Thankfully the music in the hotel next door was really great and if you were lucky you could hear what they were doing and join in. It made me laugh when all of us were taking photos of the fireworks from next door. They did have gala night once a week and that was good fun – they should do that more often or at least have some background music going.
The children’s pool was closed for a couple of days due to something nasty in the water. They wouldn’t say what it was but it turned everyone’s swimming costumes (and hair) orange.
A friends child was in the kids club and she was able to walk out and wondered the hotel without being stopped – the child was only 5 years old and the excuse made was that she must have walked very fast!
We did a very silly thing and jumped in the pool for a dip at midnight ( for a few minutes only ) – this caused major concern as a member of staff then threw my shoes at my husband and seemed to want to have a fight with him. Worse still he then slapped my daughter across the arm. There was no diplomacy or humanity about him. Luckily my husband did not see this and I did complain the next day. I was told that they were sorry this happened but that same member of staff was on duty the next night. My daughter would not come out and he even told the bar staff not to give us much too drink! I do wonder if that would have happened if we were Russina…
The food was TERRIBLE… The same thing every day lunch and dinner. I would have liked more authentic Turkish food but it seemed to be just a mish mash of Fried turkey, pink burgers white sausages, chips , brussel sprouts and mashed potatoes. You can stomach it for a few days but after that its well and truly enough. The ala carte restaurants are ok but not great except the Italian where they seemed to be much friendlier and want to have a little fun and spoil you. We called the buffet restaurant the prison canteen so that should give you some idea of what it was like. I had to ask waiters to sweep up broken glass from the floor on two separate occasions as well as send our cokes back as Id seem the guy pouring them dribble into the glass!
I could go on and on about this place and to be honest if Id paid for a 3* hotel I would have expected it. The one saving grace is that we did have a great time due to the people we met. The worse the hotel got the funnier we found it…
The dog pooh on the beach and the beef tongue being served for dinner just made us fall about laughing in the end. I don’t want to sound like a moaning mini although Im sure I do. I have never felt the need to write this kind of review before but could not let this one go unwritten. We have travelled to many places and in many types of hotel and this is by far the worst hotel for its star rating.
We would not go back there and would not recommend it.

Room Tip: Dont go there!
5  Thank dawn D

Dear Guests,

at first of all we would like to thank you for choosing our hotel as your holiday destination. Only with your construktive criticism and ideas, we are able to improve our service for you.
We would especially look forward to welcoming you again. We wish you a wonderful time.
With best regards,

Reviewed 5 July 2013

I spent a week in this hotel and I would not recommend.
First we got a room in the basement, with a balcony which was at about 2 m from a construction that housed the air conditioning installations. Cleaning is done after 14 hours, if you were in the room ... bad luck. Much food, but poor quality. One buffet for a restaurant about 1000 square meters, there were two bars, one inside and one on the terrace. Animators almost nonexistent.
In conclusion, a big disappointment

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family