Overall had a nice experience, the staff was couteous, the breakfast buffet can definately improve. We were upgraded to the tree house which was quite an experience.
Would certainly recommend people to visit this beautiful resort.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- ("The Island of Coconuts"), a unique heritage resort cosseted by a coconut grove, residing on the banks of the river Poovar, at the juncture where the tranquil river embraces the roaring Arabian sea!. The resort is virtually encircled by water. Here nature offers you her bountiful best - a riverbank, a beach, lakes, ponds and backwaters. Look out from the resort , and you see the river beyond which is the delightful private beach and yonder, the sea. If you dream of relaxing in a heritage room or lying on the beach, lulled by the sound of waves and the rustling of palm fronds stirred by tropical trade winds, then Isola Di Cocco is just right for you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Booking.com, Southall Travel, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Isola Di Cocco Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Isola Di Cocco Beach Hotel Puvar
- Isola Di Cocco Beach Resort Kerala, India